Broad has been their best seamer, tough luck for England

Bad news for sub continental fans, Broad is out :(

broad got ill?

or maybe england dont want to give india that edge

;)

MSD wins the toss ! What a shocker :O

India bats first

From Cricinfo:

Apparently there are a hoard of Indian fans who have travelled out from England, a quirk on the Barmy Army I suppose. They are being interviewed on Indian TV at the moment, much to their delight. With that Broad news you might want to get updating your Fantasy team, I know I need to.

lol Home patriotism at its best....

Cricinfo-

Broad out
Goodness, that's a huge blow. He was England's best defence against the Sehwag typhoon. Rumours are that James Tredwell was being congratulated in the team huddle. Not sure if it was by the Indian batsmen. :)))

win the toss and win the game. Nothing great even if India win this game. they should win it when they bat second.

The stadium is jam packed ! Hoping for a match to remember for years

Just had a call from my cousin from the stadium in Banglore,,, I cant hear anything except the crowd hahah.

England had a slim chance, well now they have zero chance of winning this one.

:nasser will have to eat some humble paaye tonight!

England had a slim chance, well now they have zero chance of winning this one.

:nasser will have to eat some humble paaye tonight!

why? :inti
they should look to restrict india to anything less than 300 which would be chasable as the Indian bowling is not that strong

I thought it was Bangalore..Why do they call it Bengaluru

win the toss and win the game. Nothing great even if India win this game. they should win it when they bat second.

India is currently the best chasing side in the world i believe.
They are holding world record of 16 consecutive successful chases :sachin

Cricinfo's Andy Zaltzman is tweeting from the ground and has this: "Atmosphere possibly electric. Hard to tell. Some soulless muppet has decided to blast low-grade 80s pop music over stadium PA for last hour."

:)))

129116.jpg

Electrifying Atmosphere

why? :inti
they should look to restrict india to anything less than 300 which would be chasable as the Indian bowling is not that strong

India batting first at home, I don't think there is any bowling lineup in the world that can stop them right now.

India batting first at home, I don't think there is any bowling lineup in the world that can stop them right now.

Australia restricted India to 200 odd 2 weeks ago. Indian batting line-up is capable of under performing:rana:umarakmal

I just hope Ajmal has a good game, should be a huge lesson for him playing against the likes of Sachin and Sehwag in India.

welcome to the big time, matey!

They totally messed up Englands anthem.

Mind games? :afridi

Got to say this is a big time game, one we can ALL enjoy.

Mostly because Pakistan won yesterday :akhtar

I thought Indias anthem was..Saray Jahan Say Acha..HinduSataaaan Humaraaaaaaaaa..

Massive CROWD.

A perfect crowd may I say.....to be silenced :inzi

Last edited:
'Pakistan playing some superb cricket yesterday to upstage the home side' - Shastri

Hindi Commentary

Bharti Captaan ne keh diya hai k jab toss jeetne k baad 35 40 hazar darshak jab aap ka swagat karte hain to barhiya khelne ki bhawnaein jaag uthti hain.. :))

I've just woke up to find out that India is batting first & no Broad. This isn't going to be pretty..... :(

getting the same butterflies in the stomach from yesterday!

very nervous for Ajmal, hope he does well!

c'mon puttar!!!

Bharat ki Salami jori Sachin Tendulkar aur Sehwag Morcha Sambhal rahay hain..

England are no push overs says Shastri

I'd like to know Bold Sehwag's view on that :D

I usually despise India, but watching England fail so so much fun as well :))

Another massive chance for catch. Just over the top.

It's already going to be one of those days i think. We should've had a wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back