Not open for further replies.

DHONI183

A departed friend who will live in our memories fo
Runs
Post of the Week
India are bowling first.....

Last edited:
Pakistan v India | ICC Champions Trophy | 15/06/13 | Pakistan Innings

India have won the toss and they are fielding first.

Pakistan Squad
Nasir Jamshed, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Umar Amin, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Saeed Ajmal, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irfan

India Squad
S Dhawan, RG Sharma, V Kohli, KD Karthik, SK Raina, MS Dhoni, RA Jadeja, R Ashwin, I Sharma, B Kumar, UT Yadav

Last edited:
Asad Shafiq is replacing Imran Farhat...

Should have batted here! :facepalm: Would have been a great batting execise

Good this , Would have been a torture watching india score 300.

I predict 4 fer for bhuvneshwar.

Hafeez , akmal , asad and malik.

needed to bat first

now restrict them under 250 or else Pak'll win

DHONI183 took over my thread so unfair...Look at his thread creation date he changed back it to 8th June 2013 :(

Note from DHONI183 (16th June 2013):

Since the thread is now closed and no further replies can be added, I thought of editing this post itself to leave a note:

No moderator has the power to change the dates of thread - not possible at all. However, I have been given the duty of adding all these match threads and then moving them to the 'Cricket' section before the start of play. In short, my thread had been created on an earlier date and then moved to the relevant section on the relevant day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever the result i dont care i want jamshed to score some decent runs

DHONI183 took over my thread so unfair...Look at his thread creation date he changed back it to 8th June 2013 :(

Agreed with you, very lame from a mod.

Since the thread is now closed and no further replies can be added, I thought of editing this post itself to leave a note:

No moderator has the power to change the dates of thread - not possible at all. However, I have been given the duty of adding all these match threads and then moving them to the 'Cricket' section before the start of play. In short, my thread had been created on an earlier date and then moved to the relevant section on the relevant day.

Everyone expecting Pakistan to score 230-250 and defend it !

Big test for our batsmen !

You are not allowed to question a Mod... You'll get serious infraction.......:yk..

Its not raining guys at the moment

but its going to rain in the afternoon between 12 and 2

Pak batting just looks pathetic on paper.

There is no fire power at the bottom at all

Hope umer amin scores some short of runs i dont want poor guy to be drop after handful of chances

Hope Umar Amin scores some runs because I don't want the poor guy to be dropped after few chances.

I have a feeling now that pakistan will kick some @ss today , i dont know how long it last.

There was a time when the PAK batting lineup looked good on paper and rubbish on the field. Now it looks rubbish on paper and even more rubbish on the field.

Who else want to listen DIL DIL Pakistan from the Ground?

Kaman will be caught on the off side not controlling a cut shot. Mark my words. It wont take more than 20 balls for him to give it away.

India unchanged and Pakistan with 1 change...

Id e more than happy if these so called ''batsmen'' reach 250...Atleast give our bowlers something to bowl at

Ramiz says kamran is a team player lol

only shoib akhtar and danish kaneria knows how good is he as team player

yea rotate the strike guys dont go for big hit at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back