India v Sri Lanka | Match 8 | CB Series | Brisbane | 18/2/08

Good captain innings by Dhoni. India win by 2 wickets.

I´m proud of you Dhoni :14: !!! Well done :19: !!! Great boundary-less fifty :19: !!!

Dhoni and Sanga shine in a thriller :19: !!!

Kudos to Dhoni for a wonderul effort. he was determined to win. what a guy!! what a captain!! :14:

and congrats YUVI for finding form again :14:

wanted_desi said:
lol Dhoni no boundry in his 50

That says a lot about the effort from Dhoni.
for a guy, who can hit a six for the asking, he is exhibiting tremendous self control in the interest of the team!

there r some flashy batsmen who cant control themselves and committ Hara- kiri but Dhoni of late has been batting with maturity.

he is doing well in the field as a captain too, but is unnecessarily critical of his young players. if only he can show 10% of the patience he had for yuvraj, then Rohit will repay that in double.

Dhoni needs to tale a serious relook his batting options.

This lineup looks fragile for one-dayers.

Uthappa has exhausted his credits and Praveen kumar looks more of a containing bowler.

It's time to bring in Raina for Uthappa and Sreesanth back to bowling.

the problem with indian pacers is that they are good bowlers( sree, ishant, munaf) but all of them are no.11 type batsmen. If India is 7 down even if they have few runs left to win they look like they can still lose the match. This is clearly the reason why India went in with praveen kumar.

zindabad india! great win! Now if we can beat the Aussies on sunday, we're through to the finals

DHONI183 said:
Dhoni coughing now :22: . I just hope he is alright :9: ........ He is asking for drinks.

Ah´ a nice shy smile signals all the "okays" for me :19: .
bhai tum bhai hi hona kahin behan toh nahi :O mujhe tum pe shak hai :13:

david_becks said:

David Becks,

I'll give anything for that 'Behan' in your profile pic. :16:

david_becks said:

:))

BTW great win. Thanks to Yuvi. The top order looks shaky and still needs to be sorted out. Almost in every match we have lost 4/5 wickets by the time we reach 100. Today we are lucky but it wont be the case always.

Back