India v Sri Lanka | WT20 Warm Up Match|Dhaka |17/03/14 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malinga is going to bowl Yuvi for a duck

And Kohli for 3

Indias match being shown on the main channel by Sky Sports while Paks match was on the red button :BCCICC

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Malinga is India's bunny ! Expect him to get carted around as is the norm !

India will win this comfortably commies go there is Dew already

Dilshan beaten by Aaron's pace. All the hype about this being a spinner's world cup and Shami and aaron have actually been decent till now. Fingers crossed and i'm hoping they continue this way.

Dilshan beaten by Aaron's pace. All the hype about this being a spinner's world cup and Shami and aaron have actually been decent till now. Fingers crossed and i'm hoping they continue this way.

no no no, Dilshan is just in horrible form lol

Good bouncer again.. Dilshan seems to be going Sehwag way now. Had no idea about this.

Aaron bowling very well here Dilshan looks past it now though

Good bouncer again.. Dilshan seems to be going Sehwag way now. Had no idea about this.

Exactly looks clueless now if he carries on till WC 2015 it will be painful to watch

WTH is wrong withe camera works ? Why is it so horrible ? Maybe because its a practice match ?

Jaya making batting look easy while Dilshan is making it look like a minefield

We need to plan meticulously.Play spinners against ENG and NZ when we face them and a primarily seam bowling attack against SL/PAK.

We need to plan meticulously.Play spinners against ENG and NZ when we face them and a primarily seam bowling attack against SL/PAK.

Oddy enough our openers prefer pacers sharjeel and shehzad played BK and Shami with ease in the Asia Cup we struggle against Spinners especially leggies or unorthodox spinners like Ashwin

Mishra will end Dilshans misery

Why haven't Dilshan announced his retirement ?Please join Sanga and Mahela, maybe replace Mahela's retirement with Dilshan ? Dilshan is going to pull Sanath move by sticking around when he shouldn't.

30 off 20 Jaya looks in good form for the main tournament

Both Teams can use all their batsmen till number 11 if they wanted to and then use all their bowlers to bowl. its a practice mathc

Why haven't Dilshan announced his retirement ?Please join Sanga and Mahela, maybe replace Mahela's retirement with Dilshan ? Dilshan is going to pull Sanath move by sticking around when he shouldn't.

If he plays in WC 2015 He will be a bunny for all.the bowlers

If Dilshan plays against us in the main tournament, we should keep him there as long as possible :D

Anything under 150 should be okayish for Indians.

Damn...all of MS' tactics working today on a useless practice match...using up all his luck before the main tournament?

I was completely correct about mishra. Another :tahir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow with Yuvraj and Dhoni, this team looks complete! Maybe it's a feeling of assurance

It also looks like Dhoni's rest has helped him return fitter, better and importantly with fresher ideas!

Aaron has kept his pace down by about 5kms today.. but lines and lengths are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back