India v Sri Lanka | WT20 Warm Up Match|Dhaka |17/03/14 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhuvneshwar is actually a very very useless trundler. Needs to be out of the team now.

Aaron to Kulasekara, no run, 142 kmph!! Real quick! Short on off stump and missed his pull

Cricinfo getting real excited ...

Wet ball will be a problem for India. Aaron looked scared to bowl fast in that final over and changed his action to gentle trundling because it looked to me that he was scared of throwing another beamer with the wet ball.

Bangla thrashing and being taken off last match seems to have sent some deep scars.

Wet ball will be a problem for India. Aaron looked scared to bowl fast in that final over and changed his action to gentle trundling because it looked to me that he was scared of throwing another beamer with the wet ball.

Bangla thrashing and being taken off last match seems to have sent some deep scars.

Nothing wrong in trying something new in a practice matches. If it works, its a bonus.

Nothing wrong in trying something new in a practice matches. If it works, its a bonus.

That's the thing, he wasn't trying anything. Neither were the balls real slow ones, nor were they cutters.. nothing. Those looked like gentle, straight, Vinay Kumar like balls.. which were aimed at eliminating any possibility of a beamer.
I can be wrong.. but it looked like he came here holding on to a lot of negativity from the last match he played. Specially when the ball got wet, he didn't trust his normal action with it.

That's the thing, he wasn't trying anything. Neither were the balls real slow ones, nor were they cutters.. nothing. Those looked like gentle, straight, Vinay Kumar like balls.. which were aimed at eliminating any possibility of a beamer.
I can be wrong.. but it looked like he came here holding on to a lot of negativity from the last match he played. Specially when the ball got wet, he didn't trust his normal action with it.

:yk:23:

I don't know the reason but I found it funny.:moyo

I think there was reverse swing and he was trying to hide the ball like zak used to do. It would be interesting to see if he goes back to his normal action in a real match situation.

RG Sharma c MDKJ Perera b Malinga 4 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR: 50.00

I'm loving it when Raina and Yuvraj are spending time at the crease, true essence of practice matches

This is precisely why Raina should have been in Asia Cup. He is a beast on SC tracks.

I would still select Raina over Rahane or Binny or Rayadu on away tours in Limited overs format. He is very valuable coming down the order. Can change the game if he gets going.

He is also an excellent fielder and a very useful bowler.

Good innings by Raina.

I hope all Indian batsmen get a taste of the conditions and get to spend some time in the middle.

Herath should "rest' this series lol. Kolhi looks like he is having a bad back lol he should rest and not worsen it

Lol now even our batting is below par. indian cricket at it's lowest since 2000. Pathetic!

rahane missed a good opportunity of practice.

Loving the way UV spending his time on crease.

Malinga sees Kohli struggling with his back, bowls a width ball......sneaky sneaky

Lol now even our batting is below par. indian cricket at it's lowest since 2000. Pathetic!

Why would you say that. Indian batting is one of the best in the world even with second line of batsmen.

but i agree about overall national team being very low as compared to few years ago.

Why would you say that. Indian batting is one of the best in the world even with second line of batsmen.

but i agree about overall national team being very low as compared to few years ago.

If we are going to bat against SL like this, god knows what we are going to do against stronger bowling lineups.

I hope youvraj finds his form in this match. He is unstoppable when he is in full flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back