India v West Indies | 2nd Test | Kolkata | 14-18 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss Heads, says Sammy, it's tails and Dhoni decides to bat. He says Eden Gardens is one of his favourite grounds. India stick with the same XI, which means R Ashwin will be playing Test cricket a day after his marriage.

Sammy says he would have chosen to bat as well. "Playing cricket in India is a place you want to be, the way they support the game, the calibre of the players around." Two changes for West Indies - Roach comes in for Rampaul, and Barath comes in for Powell

I hope somehow Sachin gets his 100 and we can close this chapter. Its now dragging for too long.

I hope Veeru gives us another blazing start.

I hope somehow Sachin gets his 100 and we can close this chapter. Its now dragging for too long.

:))

Couldnt agree more.... this will shut up his fans .... who can't stop whining about him not getting his 100.

It seems the man himself and his fans, aren't that bothered as much as the media and his detractors are.

A_F & W63 - With your blessings,hopefully,Sachin will get 100 this time. :sachin.

CT - Your new avatar looks nice. :)

From Twitter.

greigtalks Tony Greig
Tendulkar broke Lara's record of most Test runs in an empty Stadium in Mohali. Could be same for his 100th century at Eden - Sad but poss

600+ runs pitch & West Indian bowling. I'll be shocked if India scores any less!

In his pitch report on NEO cricket, Sunil Gavaskar says because of the early start there's some moisture in the track which could help the fast bowlers early on. Ian Bishop expects turn as the match progresses though there is some grass on the track. Will be an interesting decision for the captain who wins the toss.

Wow...

Nice bouncer to Sehwag. Dang Fidel.

Love the attitude that accompanies fast bowlers :akhtar

Sanjay Manjrekar tweets: "Timings of test match is its biggest weakness,crowd at eden has confirmed that.9 to 5 is work time & thats when test match is played, 9 to 5"

Is BCCI dumb?

Sanjay Manjrekar tweets: "Timings of test match is its biggest weakness,crowd at eden has confirmed that.9 to 5 is work time & thats when test match is played, 9 to 5"

Is BCCI dumb?

LOL Don't all countries play tests during this time?

Oh well, it's going to be long day for WI, if they continue to bowl like this.

nice competition between fido and the she wag

if sehwag can do it why not :afridi ?
it's 5 am here. could not sleep so watching the match :)

Goodnight AWJ - It's better to sleep & check the score in the morning. :yk

been trying to isleep for 4,5 hours now... :iamlegend
supposed to wake up in less than 2 hours. hurray! :gul

Then,there is no point of sleeping now.:D Still,if you want a quick nap watch this game for few more mins. :yk

Then,there is no point of sleeping now.:D Still,if you want a quick nap watch this game for few more mins. :yk

Are you serial? 45/0 after 10 overs? Pakistan are usually 21/1 :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back