India vs Sri Lanka | Tri Series: 3rd ODI | Dambulla |16/08/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakash@raina fan

Tape Ball Star
Runs
two hours to go for toss. its must win match for india . india without yuvaraj. srikanka having win their first match against nz and home advantage makes them favorites. whats ur opinion friends?

India to win. I have bet a lot of money on this game... :)

Without Tendulkar, this is just not a team, one would like to follow.

I will just check scores

i just love ind-sl matches as it has proved financially beneficial to me. i remember my last semester whwn i made a killing in india-sl series;-).

Only if sanga did'nt pussied out in final match:pissed:

Not sure of this series .So i will let it pass. Anywayz Go Ind GO.:)

i just love ind-sl matches as it has proved financially beneficial to me. i remember my last semester whwn i made a killing in india-sl series;-).

Only if sanga did'nt pussied out in final match:pissed:

Not sure of this series .So i will let it pass. Anywayz Go Ind GO.:)

u r a sattebaaz?:O

I am supporting Sri lanka
Go Sri lanka
lk_flag_s.png

Well SL have won the toss and elected to bat first, dhoni once again losing the toss. Its 5 in a row.:pissed:

I wonder when will dhoni and co. drop Jadeja from playing xi ?

I wonder when will dhoni and co. drop Jadeja from playing xi ?

buddy , jadeja has got some scandalous photogaphs of dhoni in comprising situation with the help of which he is blackmailing him.;-)

Seriously,this dude is the worst cricketer ever to play for india

Kumar to Tharanga, OUT, Clatter! What a dramatic start! Upul Tharanga has lost his off stump. It was full in length, landed around the middle and off, and moved towards the off stump. Tharanga was caught at the crease, neither forward nor back, and pushed out at it. He lunged out at it in the last moment and ended up stumbling out of his crease. The ball moved past the desperate waft and crashed into the off stump. Timber! The bails fly! PK jumps for joy.

buddy , jadeja has got some scandalous photogaphs of dhoni in comprising situation with the help of which he is blackmailing him.;-)

Seriously,this dude is the worst cricketer ever to play for india

Isse bhadiya to Phatan he hai..

tharanga gone on duck.

Dhoni has done some damage to his fingers in the 5th ball of the first over, he is getting some treatment, that's the reason for the delay.

Last edited:
praveen should better watch out for his gold chain as i dont trust the looks of that umpire:))

Last edited:
sanga now goneee...all must rise for the great ftb and htb from the land of lanka

Last edited:
How exactly? Ball was hitting leg stump and as per cricket laws that can be upheld as out.

Dilshan Samaraweera partnership building steadily.

32% of Dilshan's 4653 ODI runs have come against India.

Thats astonishing stat. Also shows how much of a minnow basher he is.

Woohoo thank God for an Ind-SL match! Cricket loses out when they don't play each other often.

I am pinching myself?! Is this the Indian bowling "attack" or am I dreaming? What a pleasant surprise (touch wood!).

Hope the chronic disesase of getting the top order out while struggling with the tail enders doesnt repeat today..

I am pinching myself?! Is this the Indian bowling "attack" or am I dreaming? What a pleasant surprise (touch wood!).

Hope the chronic disesase of getting the top order out while struggling with the tail enders doesnt repeat today..

Helping Conditions = Indian bowlers Do well

oh it will happen alright.Just wait and watch.190 odd I predict.

So after he retires(may god give him strength to carry on and on),which team are you planning to follow..huh:))

I am seriously not going to follow Indian cricket as religiously as i have done over the years with Tendulkar being part of it.
I dont see a lot of character in many of these newies. They will really have to step up.

shri ravinder shanker jadeja ji bowling ...i only watch indian cricket to watch him ..what a bowler

Sri Lanka on course to setting a 250 run target here, whole world knows India cant get rid of tailenders...

when playing india teams should just make an XI filled with tailenders.

Meanwhile India in Emerging tournament won a game against NZ .

India Emerging Players 198 for 3 (Mukund 80, Rahane 62, Bates 2-51) beat New Zealand Emerging Players 197 for 9 (Diamanti 62*, How 40, Kulkarni 3-54) by seven wickets

If you were the jury member for all time world xi, i am sure he will make it to that side too !:)):))

his stats, his attitude, imp. innings tht he has played thus far, his fielding, running between the wickets all make him a superior choice over sharma n even yuvi atm
what say

his stats, his attitude, imp. innings tht he has played thus far, his fielding, running between the wickets all make him a superior choice over sharma n even yuvi atm
what say

Both Virat and Sharma are talented blokes actually,, but often disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back