India vs Sri Lanka | Tri Series: 3rd ODI | Dambulla |16/08/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randiv to Sehwag, 1 no ball
Randiv to Sehwag, no run, and again he pushes to point and is sent back
Randiv to Sehwag, no run, Viru looking to do it with a single, pushed to point and sent back
will there be a no-ball or a wide? Pulls out of the delivery. Dead ball
Randiv to Sehwag, 4 byes, and what? four byes. Stays low, and goes through the batsman and the keeper. Drama. Sehwag is smiling
Randiv to Sehwag. Not for the first time, with the same batsman on 99! Field is up. What will Sehwag do? Six, anybody?
:))) He needed 1 run to get to his century, and he couldn't
Bad Sportsmanship shown from Lankan guys?

Randiv to Sehwag, 1 no ball, match is over, but Sehwag has been denied the century. And this is a big no-ball, must I point out? His back foot was close to over-steeping, forget about the front foot. Anyway Sehwag smashed it for six over long-off, but they don't count because the game finishes at no-ball. He raises his arms, but then realises the century is not done
:))) Sanga will be one happy man tonight

Randiv to Sehwag, 1 no ball, match is over, but Sehwag has been denied the century. And this is a big no-ball, must I point out? His back foot was close to over-steeping, forget about the front foot. Anyway Sehwag smashed it for six over long-off, but they don't count because the game finishes at no-ball. He raises his arms, but then realises the century is not completed. Doesn't matter to him. He says: "It often happens. When a batsman is on 99 and the scores are level, bowlers try to bowl no-balls and wides. It happens in cricket. Fair enough." What a man

4 byes and then a no ball...we used to do that in gully cricket...

Congratulations to India. Good confidence-boosting victory this.

Sangakkara is a fierce competitor who abhors loosing.

He says: "It often happens. When a batsman is on 99 and the scores are level, bowlers try to bowl no-balls and wides. It happens in cricket. Fair enough." What a man

purposely bowling a no ball to deny a batsman a 100 is defiantly bad sportsmanship.

Kudos to Sehwag for taking that on the chin. Poor taste shown by Randiv though, but what can you expect when you have Sanga the Whinga leading you.

"It often happens. When a batsman is on 99 and the scores are level, bowlers try to bowl no-balls and wides. It happens in cricket. Fair enough."
What a man

And that is how you respond to bad sportsmanship!

pathetic Srilankan team, they were ready to give up the match and but weren't ready to let Sehwag complete his century... a four byes from the keeper/skipper... one intentionally no ball from the spinner... result... Sehawag stranded at 99*...even after hitting a six at the same score...

not that Viru cares much , but I cant believe some one would do that . What are they going to gain by denying him a well deserved Hundred ?

exactly, its good to see that sehwag doesn't care but still I never seen that in international cricket.

That has made my day toooooo

FTB loser Sehwag couldn't even score a century on a flat track...hahaaha

Excellent by Randiv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day a good one :))

Where do you live my friend? Mars? lol

That has made my day toooooo

FTB loser Sehwag couldn't even score a century on a flat track...hahaaha

Excellent by Randiv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day a good one :))

Pak hant produced a batsmen good enough to score a 100 on today's track

Shame on the lankans for that deliberate no ball.

Never ever seen that happen. Ranks close with that Trevor Chappel underarm delivery.

There was an year i think 2007 when Sachin couldnt get past 90's 7-8 times in an year...

Sangakkara's mis field and Randiv's no ball in the last over has lost the little respect i had for their cricket team.

Real life losers !

I dont think i have seen anyone doing that before, then why was Sehwag saying it was normal? lol

You know what I expected that simply this is Lankans led by sanga.I wouldn't have even that was Pakistan instead of SL.

Now Sanga can sleep properly even after losing,the exact definition of sore loser.

" If the game finishes with the no-ball, then the ball should not counts towards Sehwag's balls-played, because the game was won before Sehwag played it. But, if you count the ball for Sehwag's balls played, then his Six must also be considered." Don't think Sehwag is thinking as much about it as the pouring feedback to Cricinfo is

wow , they count the ball ? some stupid rule that .

pathetic from Randiv:pissed:

anyway good win for India.good that bowlers did it.little bit life in the wicket n they had SL in all sorts of trouble.imagine what they'd do in England?

n wen they get hammered on pattas,people here laugh off as there bowlers have never been hit

Considering that the team is without Gambhir, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Zaheer and Sreesanth, this is a very commendable perfomance. I am happy with the spirit of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back