Indian Premier League | Day 17 | Hyderabad (Deccan) | Apr 25, 2016 | Match Thread

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
DA Warner*, A Ashish Reddy, RK Bhui, Bipul Sharma, TA Boult, BCJ Cutting, S Dhawan, MC Henriques, DJ Hooda, S Kaul, B Kumar, A Mithun, EJG Morgan, Mustafizur Rahman, A Nehra, NV Ojha, V Shankar, KV Sharma, BB Sran, TL Suman, AP Tare, KS Williamson, Yuvraj Singh

Rising Pune Supergiants Squad

MS Dhoni*, Ankit Sharma, B Aparajith, M Ashwin, R Ashwin, AK Bains, R Bhatia, SM Boland, DL Chahar, AB Dinda, F du Plessis, PSP Handscomb, Jaskaran Singh, MR Marsh, JA Morkel, IC Pandey, IK Pathan, NLTC Perera, AM Rahane, I Sharma, RP Singh, SPD Smith, SS Tiwary, A Zampa

Have a feeling Fizz will get smashed tonight. He has been too good recently and is due an off day.

Dhoni drops ALbie even though he looked in good touch with the bat and got 2 wickets (albeit being a bit expensive).

Sums up clueless Dhoni of the past year.

This might help with the drought situation in India..

This Dhawan is such a terrible player. Can't put the bat to ball when the ball is swinging, can't hit the ball, can' take catches, can't captain a team. On top of that, his shots look so ugly. A disgrace to left handed batsmen.

This Dhawan is such a terrible player. Can't put the bat to ball when the ball is swinging, can't hit the ball, can' take catches, can't captain a team. On top of that, his shots look so ugly. A disgrace to left handed batsmen.

He's the only one who survived and made runs today, give him a break

Dinda for the Indian team, this youngsta beauty has increased his pace too, over 140 clicks :srt

So an IPL match can still be for 20 overs even after delay start for rain.

But why they reduced the game to 18 overs in Eden Gardens for Ind- Pak game in T20 WC?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So an IPL match can still be for 20 overs even after delay start for rain.

But why they reduced the game to 18 overs in Eden Gardens for Ind- Pak game in T20 WC?

Where will you fit all that drama before the game then?

Where will you fit all that drama before the game then?
That was quite pathetic. Yes we won and the matter got subdued. But imagine had we lost, CAB and Bengal govt would have come under lot of scanner.

Meh, the batting lineup of haiderabad is so poor. Again fizz will have to do all the hard work. Without him this team is almost nothing.

This has been like the 5th or 6th time a fielder misfielded against Mustafiz and let the ball go through the boundary

Even when nehra bowled a fielder at square leg just let the ball slip through

This has been like the 5th or 6th time a fielder misfielded against Mustafiz and let the ball go through the boundary

Even when nehra bowled a fielder at square leg just let the ball slip through

Should expect to be put away when bowling on Steve Smiths legs to be honest.

Opps must have been another misfield right [MENTION=130260]Executioner[/MENTION]?

Opps must have been another misfield right [MENTION=130260]Executioner[/MENTION]?

What's your problem. Does Mustafiz failing give you pleasure?

Do you see Bangladeshis going in to Amir's thread and say "he is mediocre" ?

In T20s bowlers can always have those one off ordinary overs and it's not like he bowled poor deliveries it was just good batting by Smith.

Wow Fizz is the first bowler in history to get thrashed in a T20 match. Field day for the haters. :yk

What's your problem. Does Mustafiz failing give you pleasure?

Do you see Bangladeshis going in to Amir's thread and say "he is mediocre" ?

In T20s bowlers can always have those one off ordinary overs and it's not like he bowled poor deliveries it was just good batting by Smith.

Yes, all the time!!

I said at the start of this thread that I expected Fizz to get smashed today. :shakib

When you big up a player so much and he eventually has a bad day, this is the reaction you get.

Shouldn't have hyped him to the moon if you didn't want people to be critical of his performances

The fact is that the fizz can only bowl at the death when the lower order and tailenders are looking for quick runs, he can't bowl in the powerplay

I can bet, from now on Fizz will get smashed in every match, he useless curter is no use anymore.

Yes, all the time!!

If they are then they are no different from folks like you

So a young talent comes into cricket world and people here have nothing to do but hoping he fails and what not. Tell me how it benefits you if he fails?

So a young talent comes into cricket world and people here have nothing to do but hoping he fails and what not. Tell me how it benefits you if he fails?

We get a good laugh and posters like [MENTION=137485]Dios[/MENTION] run away from this forum, I say it benefits a lot :uakmal

When you big up a player so much and he eventually has a bad day, this is the reaction you get.

Shouldn't have hyped him to the moon if you didn't want people to be critical of his performances

He was hyped by international media made world t20 team ofnthe year, has an average of 15 or less in all formats. His team and mentors rate him too.

Why point finger at the fans

Not hoping for him to fail. I was actually a good fan of Mustafizur and was glad that BD had finally produced a top class pacer. Until I ran into folks like Dios and Prince_ who were bad mouthing Amir to prove that "the Fizz" is better.

Not hoping for him to fail. I was actually a good fan of Mustafizur and was glad that BD had finally produced a top class pacer. Until I ran into folks like Dios and Prince_ who were bad mouthing Amir to prove that "the Fizz" is better.

That makes you a fickle fan. Two internet warriors is the difference between enjoying or hating a player.

There are a few Indian poster or Pakistan posters I don't like. That won't stop me from appreicating kohli dhoni Amir etc.

Let the haters vent their frustrations. They've been waiting for this day with baited breath. It's like Eid for them. :))

That makes you a fickle fan. Two internet warriors is the difference between enjoying or hating a player.

There are a few Indian poster or Pakistan posters I don't like. That won't stop me from appreicating kohli dhoni Amir etc.

Do you like me? :msd

Why are Pakistani fans expected to take hate on Amir when he has a couple bad games, yet when Mustafizur fails it 'happens to everyone.'

Dare I say, Amit Mishra has been the best bowler in this year's IPL and Bhuvi has been no less than Mustafizur for SRH with his early wickets. :afaq

Unlucky for Fizz. Pretty sure he would've came back strongly and picked up a couple of wickets if it weren't for the rain. He is a better bowler in the latter stages any way.

Unlucky for Fizz. Pretty sure he would've came back strongly and picked up a couple of wickets if it weren't for the rain. He is a better bowler in the latter stages any way.
Stop it now you. This big talks of yours is the reason Mustafiz gets so much hate. If you think you are his supporter you are doing more harm to him instead. He is a good bowler and we all know it. You dont have to flaunt in everytime. Chill out man ;-)

Meh, the batting lineup of haiderabad is so poor. Again fizz will have to do all the hard work. Without him this team is almost nothing.

Looool this team is nothing without Warner more like, see how they collapsed like a pack of cards when he didn't score, mustafizur like all bowlers needs runs to defend.

Back