Indian Premier League | Day 40 | Raipur | May 20, 2016 | Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Delhi Daredevils Squad
Z Khan*, MA Agarwal, KK Ahmed, SW Billings, CR Brathwaite, NM Coulter-Nile, Q de Kock, JP Duminy, AA Herwadkar, Imran Tahir, SS Iyer, MK Lomror, CV Milind, A Mishra, Mohammed Shami, CH Morris, S Nadeem, KK Nair, P Negi, RR Pant, Pratyush Singh, SV Samson, P Suyal, J Yadav
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
DA Warner*, A Ashish Reddy, RK Bhui, Bipul Sharma, TA Boult, BCJ Cutting, S Dhawan, MC Henriques, DJ Hooda, S Kaul, B Kumar, A Mithun, EJG Morgan, Mustafizur Rahman, NV Ojha, V Shankar, KV Sharma, BB Sran, TL Suman, AP Tare, KS Williamson, Yuvraj Singh

I cant wait for this. Been up all night because of the excitement. T20 leagues are the pinnacle of cricket

It really depends on the toss really and the advantage will be strongly towards the home-side which is DD. The problem with SH is that they are heavily reliant on Warner who is absolutely devastating whereas Dhawan has trouble kicking on early.

Sunrisers without Nehra doesn't look that great and if Warner flops surely DD can get this done!

Just hoping for Warner, Yuvi to demolish Delhi's bowling attack today..

RCB, SRH and Delhi are the only teams I look forward to seeing them play.

Hoping for a good match.

Delhi has to win this match + beat RCB (two best teams at the moment) to qualify for Play-offs! (Uphill task) And still may have to maintain better NRR than MI & KKR (who also have chance to be on 16)

Winning this match is also not going to be easy (Sunrisers may bounce back with ball as they did throughout the tournament so far) and outbatting RCB in their current form is going to be really tough.

Ma team Delhi won!

Hoped to see a winning knock from one youngsta beauty (Pant) but got from another (Nair).

Warner made too many mistakes in the field.

Feel sorry for Bhuvi. That should have been stopped.

Fizz was on top once again, should have got 2 wickets atleast. SRH fielded poorly hence they couldn't defend the total. Also, batting order is mediocre.

Can someone still explain me why Henriques has played 13 matches on the trot without any real performance to show when the likes of boult and williamson are warming the bench. I don't trust some of these coaches, heck, even David miller has been horrible but didn't get dropped when maxwell did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back