Indian TV channels ridiculing Pakistan on its condition: Imran Khan

hoshiarpurexpress

First Class Captain
Runs
Islamabad [Pakistan], March 11 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf chief and former Pakistan PM Imran Khan on Saturday said that the way Pakistan is moving, Indian TV channels are making fun of Pakistan and are happily announcing how the country is moving towards destruction.

PTI chairman Imran Khan was addressing a gathering for Isaal-e-Sawaab of Zill-E-Shah where he alleged that the current leaders have huge properties in Pakistan and abroad and they do not care about the people of Pakistan.

He said that Pakistan has no rule of law and the way the country is proceeding, the children of Pakistan have no future.

“The way they are treating the nation, there is no future for you and for your children. Pakistan cannot run like this, just look at the television channels of India. How they make fun of Pakistan’s condition. They (Indian channels) are announcing happily that Pakistan is moving towards destruction,” Imran Khan said. He also said that at the time of Independence, Indians mocked Pakistan that it will not be able to survive and soon merge back into India.

He asked what danger Pakistan faced when it was formed. “What danger did Pakistan face when it was formed? The Indian leaders were saying that they will not be able to survive and they will dissolve back into us. Why did we strengthen our security? Why did we strengthen our army? We stayed hungry to feed the army. That army played important roles and saved us. They gave us confidence. They protected us,” he added.

Imran Khan said, “Pakistan was formed because we wanted to be an independent nation. We wanted to be a nation that would have a rule of law. We have everything but rule of law. Zille Shah’s killing is the proof.”

Imran Khan lashed out at the Pakistan government after the alleged killing of Ali Bilal, nicknamed Zille Shah.

The Express Tribune reported that the country on Wednesday was left shocked after horrific images of the body of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) worker Ali Bilal, nicknamed Zille Shah, in Lahore began circulating on social media, not long after the PTI’s rally to launch its election campaign was called off.

Soon “Zille Shah”, “Ali Bilal” and “Black Vigo” began to trend on Twitter and other social media platforms.

Soon, more and more details of Bilal’s death began to surface, including closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage of a private 4X4 vehicle, which can be seen dropping Bilal at a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to the post-mortem report, the victim had 26 marks of torture on his body.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan then shared a video of Bilal being taken away in a police van claiming that he was killed in police custody.

“This video clearly shows that Ali Bilal, also affectionately called Zille Shah, was alive when taken to [the] police station. So he was killed while in police custody, such is the murderous bent of the present regime & Punjab police,” the former prime minister tweeted.

PTI claimed that party worker Ali Bilal died of police violence and torture after personnel launched a crackdown on party workers and supporters protesting near PTI chief Imran Khan’s residence earlier this week, as per the news report.

Mohsin Naqvi refuted allegations of instructing the Punjab Police to act against PTI workers. He said that the Punjab IGP would visit Ali Bilal’s father and the Punjab government would provide financial assistance to the victim’s heirs. (ANI)

https://theprint.in/world/indian-tv...pakistan-on-its-condition-imran-khan/1436309/

There is already a thread on this where this was appended plz do read other threads as well.

Political ridiculing is normal. But never laugh at someone's financial status. There are real people suffering and it shows the shallowness of their hearts. Some of the Indian TV channels and youtube channels are pathetic.

Godi Media channels mock anyone bar Modi "Ji" and Yogi "Ji".

Ignore them.

Ignore them.

Indian media should be largely ignored. The Print is pretty decent but apart from that, what passes off as "news" in India is propaganda mostly.

funny how this guy destroyed the country, wasted imf money on stupid programs and now he is worried that India is making of him. Out of all priorities in the world, this is what he cares about the most.

funny how this guy destroyed the country, wasted imf money on stupid programs and now he is worried that India is making of him. Out of all priorities in the world, this is what he cares about the most.

Destroyed the country. You gormless cretin, inflation is at 50%, the country is under Martial law and your khusra is swanning the World and you blame IK.

Last edited:
Has the Indian media ever said anything good about Pakistan? Water of a duck's back we don't care what that lot think off us. As if they don't have their own problem's then they say we are not obsessed with Pakistan. They don't they talk off the mess that is the Middle East or Africa because their gullible people only buy what is said about Pakistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/feb/03/bollywood-pakistan-muslims-narendra-modi-india

Middle east or Africa don't have an enemy state for India.

Has the Indian media ever said anything good about Pakistan? Water of a duck's back we don't care what that lot think off us. As if they don't have their own problem's then they say we are not obsessed with Pakistan. They don't they talk off the mess that is the Middle East or Africa because their gullible people only buy what is said about Pakistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/feb/03/bollywood-pakistan-muslims-narendra-modi-india

the fact that Imran Khan mention this means that Imran Khan cares what India media has to say about Pakistan

the fact that Imran Khan mention this means that Imran Khan cares what India media has to say about Pakistan

That is because IK has a big following in India. I am talking about common Pak people here.

Middle east or Africa don't have an enemy state for India.

That is because IK has a big following in India. I am talking about common Pak people here.

really?
[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=132715]Varun[/MENTION] [MENTION=137142]JaDed[/MENTION] you guys live in India so i think you can tell us better

really?
[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=132715]Varun[/MENTION] [MENTION=137142]JaDed[/MENTION] you guys live in India so i think you can tell us better

Imran had good following in India during his cricketing years like Kohli has now in Pakistan. But he has zero following as PTI leader, unless of course you go to the Kashmir Valley.

really?

India has a population of well over 1 billion. The posters you mentioned won't even know 100 people! Imran Khan has a massive following in India. He is the most famous living Pakistani in the world

Imran had good following in India during his cricketing years like Kohli has now in Pakistan. But he has zero following as PTI leader, unless of course you go to the Kashmir Valley.

What I mean is Indian's are interested to hear IK's views. This does not mean they agree with everything or anything he says. It is like everyone would know who Tendulkar is in Pak even if they are not his fans.

really?

these days Imran is considered as a clown making funny/foolish statements.
People listen to his speeches for fun.. to have a laugh etc.. like time pass stuff.
He has turned into a comedian.

IK is much more then a cricketer. He is now a very successful politician indeed one of the most famous men in the world. We know that the likes of Sachin and Amitabh were only successful in their original professions. Amitabh's career as a politician was a complete disaster.

What I am saying is that overall Imran Khan is much bigger personality and character then any living Indian. Imran Khan is a revolutionary!

really?

I’m in India right now and he is pretty famous compared to other ones, only Mushraff was more famous than him, not sure about following overall.

But the Pakistani news is of him alone atleast from what I saw on live television, him and IMF-Pakistan.

People listen to his speeches for fun.. to have a laugh etc.. like time pass stuff.

No I don't think so! The funny men are RSS politicians spewing venom at Pak and Muslim's all the time! Nawaz Sharif sitting in London is a clown much more then anyone else. IK as a major politician will always have plenty of critics. Often I do often disagree with IK yet have the highest respect for him.

India has a population of well over 1 billion. The posters you mentioned won't even know 100 people! Imran Khan has a massive following in India. He is the most famous living Pakistani in the world

lol, so you, who doesnt even live in India can make such claims, but the people living in India are clueless whether or not a certain person in their country is famous. :facepalm:

so basically how we used to watch clips of arnab goswami.

That would be like an indian person claiming that Goswami is famous in Pakistan.

What I mean is Indian's are interested to hear IK's views. This does not mean they agree with everything or anything he says. It is like everyone would know who Tendulkar is in Pak even if they are not his fans.

No one is interested in listening to Imran's view as politician...absolutely no one that I know. He was very popular as a cricketer back in the days, that's all.

IK is much more then a cricketer. He is now a very successful politician indeed one of the most famous men in the world. We know that the likes of Sachin and Amitabh were only successful in their original professions. Amitabh's career as a politician was a complete disaster.

What I am saying is that overall Imran Khan is much bigger personality and character then any living Indian. Imran Khan is a revolutionary!

:))

That is what you like to believe but unfortunately its far from truth.

Anyway, Imran's job is to win over people of Pakistan and make it a better country. What Indians or Indian media thinks should be least of his concern. India as a nation is going in right direction.

he is not a succesful politician. He is the only politician to lose the confidence of the people of Pakistan.

He is not amongst famous people in the world. Only famous in Pakistan and to some parts of subcontinent.
Like Australian cricketers were asked who was Pakistan's PM and only a very few knew it was Imran Khan. He isnt as famous as some people think he is outside of Pkaistan.

He is not a bigger personality than any living Indian. Bollywood and SOuth Indian Politicians and Cricketers are more famous.

lol, so basically Imran Khan is more popular than Shah Rukh Khan in India?

No one is interested in listening to Imran's view as politician...absolutely no one that I know. He was very popular as a cricketer back in the days, that's all.

Anyway, Imran's job is to win over people of Pakistan and make it a better country. What Indians or Indian media thinks should be least of his concern. India as a nation is going in right direction.

he actually thinks that Imran Khan is a bigger character and personality than the likes of Amir and Shah Rukh. Like seriously, how blind you have to be.

This tops my love for Misbah

so basically how we used to watch clips of arnab goswami.

That would be like an indian person claiming that Goswami is famous in Pakistan.

Goswami is just a news anchor out of 500 plus new channel in so many languages and dialect.
Imran is definitely more known then him. Most of the times now Imran is mentioned whenever he makes clownish statements. But to say he is more popular in India then anybody else is bit of a stretch. I mean a mid tier Bollywood actor like raj pal Yadav will be more famous then Imran in India.
I don’t know why Imran cares or mentions about what Indian media is reporting. Who cares about that in Pakistan and what difference does it makes to an average Pakistani on the street.

Political ridiculing is normal. But never laugh at someone's financial status. There are real people suffering and it shows the shallowness of their hearts. Some of the Indian TV channels and youtube channels are pathetic.

The criticism and joking is largely directed against the Pakistan government, politicians and the military. I don't recollect any Indian media house making fun of the poor and suffering Pakistanis. Some half wits on high decibel talk shows may have done it, but those do not qualify as news for sensible people.

The disgusting comments are mainly those that come from certain Indian youtube channels, but there are Pakistani ones that aren't any less. So it goes both ways.

From what I've noticed, the BJP friendly Indian channels mock the Pakistani ruling class's obsessions with Kashmir while neglecting all their domestic problems, problems that affect the daily lives of their countrymen. To be fair, they do have a point.

The world's worst media got its 5-sec soundbite. Now watch them do a bhangra.

Really? You may not agree because Ind is basically under fascist rule where you are 180th in the World for press freedom and that means you only get propaganda and are groomed to believe the state narrative but you don't have to listen to him at all. I have never heard a single Modi speech unless the Teleprompter breaks down.

really?

As a cricketer, yes. As a politician NO.

Really? You may not agree because Ind is basically under fascist rule where you are 180th in the World for press freedom and that means you only get propaganda and are groomed to believe the state narrative but you don't have to listen to him at all. I have never heard a single Modi speech unless the Teleprompter breaks down.

The fools of PTI like you have limited vocabulary. Fascist, Cabal, crooks, propaganda lol.
I have told you what people on the ground think about Imran. Now you take it as a propaganda or take it as a fact. Who cares?
But Imran is a tool of comedy now in India with his speeches mentioning India in everything.
Just an amusement or a clown for show.

He believes in djinn..he believes in wodoo..he believes in good Taliban bad Taliban. It's difficult to take him seriously. The tell tale sign is left parties and journalists in India who have been very vocal about bringing Imran as a comparison to Modi because of their political opposition with BJP has now significantly toned down. They don't bring Imran in conversations to mock Modi anymore as they realised the joke will be on them.

Having said that It's absolutely fine if Pakistanis want to be part of the Imran cult, there are Rahul Bhakts and Modi Bhakts in this side as well and in this forum as well at each other's throat. What is amusing though is each cult follower mocks the other on their fandom while vociferously doing the same thing and acting the same way what they apparently are critical off!!!

lol, so you, who doesnt even live in India can make such claims, but the people living in India are clueless whether or not a certain person in their country is famous. :facepalm:

Imran Khan is a massive celebrity known world wide. By comparison the posters you are on about are famous nowhere. At least half of India will know IK just like Pakistanis no famous Indian celebrities. Can't get my head around how dumb certain people are here:viru

Not saying Indian celebrities are not famous in Pak or elsewhere. Has any Indian Cricket or actor been successful in politics? Amitabh tried to become Rajiv Gandhi's coat hanger for a while before returning to film's:ba IK is regularly featured o India news channels no doubt about that. He in return only quotes Indian media for political support. This is not to say that he worries what they think.

he is not a succesful politician. He is the only politician to lose the confidence of the people of Pakistan.

He is not amongst famous people in the world. Only famous in Pakistan and to some parts of subcontinent.
Like Australian cricketers were asked who was Pakistan's PM and only a very few knew it was Imran Khan. He isnt as famous as some people think he is outside of Pkaistan.

He is not a bigger personality than any living Indian. Bollywood and SOuth Indian Politicians and Cricketers are more famous.

lol, so basically Imran Khan is more popular than Shah Rukh Khan in India?

Who is successful then your beloved Nawaz Sharif sitting in London or his brother??:viru. IK is a former PM that means he has at least one time in his political career reached the topmost level. I would say that any ex prime minister is among the most famous people in the world never mind that of the only Muslim nuke power. Are Aussie cricketers a benchmark for who is famous or not?

Bollywood stars like SRK are mostly famous in the subcontinent. Ask a passer by on the street and 9/10 people will not know who he is, same with Amiitabh. Cricketers/ex generally are not popular around the world considering the very low ranking of the Sport. I do not know one young Bollywood actor today or any South Indian actor either.

Surely SRK is most popular in India but so is IK. I am not saying IK is the most popular man living, that will probably always be the USA President.

Who is successful then your beloved Nawaz Sharif sitting in London or his brother??:viru. IK is a former PM that means he has at least one time in his political career reached the topmost level. I would say that any ex prime minister is among the most famous people in the world never mind that of the only Muslim nuke power. Are Aussie cricketers a benchmark for who is famous or not?

Bollywood stars like SRK are mostly famous in the subcontinent. Ask a passer by on the street and 9/10 people will not know who he is, same with Amiitabh. Cricketers/ex generally are not popular around the world considering the very low ranking of the Sport. I do not know one young Bollywood actor today or any South Indian actor either.

Surely SRK is most popular in India but so is IK. I am not saying IK is the most popular man living, that will probably always be the USA President.

Aussie cricketers are outsiders. You said around the world, if aussie cricketers dont know him, do you think a common person in Europe or USA would know him.

Like Indian posters have said, IK isn't famous as a politician in India.

Imran Khan is a massive celebrity known world wide. By comparison the posters you are on about are famous nowhere. At least half of India will know IK just like Pakistanis no famous Indian celebrities. Can't get my head around how dumb certain people are here:viru

you dont even live in India. The posters i asked for relevent info live in India

you dont even live in India. The posters i asked for relevent info live in India

Imran Khan had a massive female fan following in the 80s along with other players like Mohsin Khan who in fact married Reena Roy. But its been over 30 years since he has retired and a spent force as far as Indian fans are concerned as most of them were born after he retired. His recognition level and popularity as a celebrity may only be a tad better than NS or BBZ owing to him being an ex-cricketer. But as a politician its pretty much the same.

Ignore them.

Its not about whether its Godi media or RaNDTV type media. Both India and Pakistan do not leave any opportunity to mock each other. I remember Fawad Chaodary mocking India on the failed Chandrayaan mission or ARY TV mocking India by having a dummy Abhinandan every year on their TV show Har Lamha Purjosh. If India was in a finnacial mess the pakistani media would have done the same gloating over their success.

Neither side is dhoodh se dhula hua.

Imran Khan had a massive female fan following in the 80s along with other players like Mohsin Khan who in fact married Reena Roy. But its been over 30 years since he has retired and a spent force as far as Indian fans are concerned as most of them were born after he retired. His recognition level and popularity as a celebrity may only be a tad better than NS or BBZ owing to him being an ex-cricketer. But as a politician its pretty much the same.

I think Mushraff was the most famous politician/general in India in my lifetime, after that it just seems one after the other or throwback to the past.

Last edited:
When you have Bilawal as your FM, Fazlu as the PDM president, Shehbaz as your PM then you’ll always remain a laughing stock globally.

My only gripe with these shows is let the Pakistani guests speak and then give them the retort. I think most times the people they hire from Pakistan are the most inarticulate and paindoo type people anyways and yet they got bullied the wrong way that I end up feeling bad for them at times :))

Atleast get better guests across the border. Surprisingly these guests do have credentials but they sound nothing like their qualifications suggest. There are plenty of articulate and smart analysts in Pakistan too based on what I see online.

On the topic itself I don’t see anything wrong. Pakistan is having a political and economic crisis and why wouldn’t Indian media especially the pro government ones milk this as a sign to the Indian public the benefit of a stable government.

The logic itself is self explanatory.

Let’s not even get into x is obsessed with y debate: both x and y are mutually obsessed with each other. Is that even worth discussing?

Mohsin Khan had no fan following in India. I've heard about Imran in the 80's, Wasim in the 90's, Afridi and akhtar. These are the only 4 Pakistani cricketers who had a fan following in India

Mohsin Khan had no
Afri fan following in India. I've heard about Imran in the 80's, Wasim in the 90's, Afridi and akhtar. These are the only 4 Pakistani cricketers who had a fan following in India

There has been quite a bit of admiration for Qadir, Waqar and Saqlain as well during their peak. And Miandad had lot of respect as well for his cricketing abilities even though his antics had been a bit irritating for many.

Indians have no shame. Pakistan is much smaller in every way but yet occupies what they believe is their land. India should really be worrying about their 500 million in poverty, the slums and religous violence instead of having cheap thrills about Pakistans current situation.

Mohsin Khan had no fan following in India. I've heard about Imran in the 80's, Wasim in the 90's, Afridi and akhtar. These are the only 4 Pakistani cricketers who had a fan following in India

Saeed Anwar as well for his 194

Back