IPL 2018 | April 22 | Day 16 | Discussion Thread

That Bumrah no ball is one of the reasons Indian fans are hurting. Seems like he has not corrected it.

From 40 needed from 15 balls and 6 wickets taken , how did MI manage to loose this ???

One of the best knock by unknown lower order player in ipl.
Take of bow gowtham.

From 40 needed from 15 balls and 6 wickets taken , how did MI manage to loose this ???

This guy Gowtham has afridi esque reputation in domestic cricket.
Mumbai bowlers didn't had a clue about it and pressure got on top them.

What a game of cricket! Samson is my hero of the match though gowtham played a fantastic knock in the end. India's next Kapil Dev couldn't win the game for MI. The partnership between Stokes and Samson laid the perfect foundation for the chase.

Horrible IPL for me as a MI fan. Too many close games and losing all of them. This one is more depressing than others

Dean Jones: IPL is the best league in the world. And the best players in the world play in it.

What a match that was. This year’s IPL has been very special.

Just remembered now that Gowtham was in the Mumbai Indians team last year but they never played him.

Bumrah has become such an unreliable bolwer these days. This run leaking stuff in his last overs started way back in the 3rd T20 against S.A where a newcomer took him to cleaners and it has not stopped till now.

Bumrah has become such an unreliable bolwer these days. This run leaking stuff in his last overs started way back in the 3rd T20 against S.A where a newcomer took him to cleaners and it has not stopped till now.

TBF , 2 of those fours were ugly slogs that dint go to the place where the batsman intended

Watched last 3/4 overs of the match between RR and MI. Wow, what a match.

But I am very disappointed with buttler.looks like his finishing abilities are evaporating day by day,specially while chasing.
He need to master his t20 game inside out like his idol Ab devilliers.

I heard that as well , but then , why state the obvious !!

Some guys here still find it hard to digest :)). And he is their ISLU’s head coach man.

So many close games.

This edition has blown everything else out of the water including recent international cricket.

And good to see players like KL Rahul in the limelight. This IPL has been a huge success for Indian cricket as well.

way better than last year's IPL
Yep!

Back