IPL 2021 - KKR 187/6 (20) defeat SRH 177/5 (20) by 10 runs

Morgan has captained well today. But Cummins has a good record against Bairstow. Why would you take him off when Bairstow is the key wicket?

I like this bowler Varun Chakravarty. A mystery spinner like him can be handy for any T20 side.

That was dangerous.

Exactly the same spot that Phil Hughes was hit at as well.

Who on the right will send Shankar ahead of Samad and Rashid Khan when you need big hits? :facepalm:

Samad is a clean striker of the ball , he would play important role in up coming games.

This selfish innings from Pandey is a classic match losing innings especially with half the wickets still in the shed.

KKR need to play Cutting in the XI in place of Russell . It would make the team really strong

This selfish innings from Pandey is a classic match losing innings especially with half the wickets still in the shed.

Yeah but his role is of anchor in the side. They should play Samad at 6 atleast.

Every other team sends their young Indian striker up the order. Samad is wasted at 7.

Shankar and Panday are too similar and too slow to play in same middle order.

Russell not scoring and going over 10, looks like a player past prime

Gill
Rana
Shakib
Morgan
Cutting
kartik
Tripathi
Cummins
Prasidha
Varun
Harbhajjan / Kuldeep

Samad would have won it for SRH. I have seen him playing in Kashmir, he is even better against spin.

It was a poor, a really poor innings by Pandey, absolutely not up with the match situation and the kind of innings which was required.

Also, sending Shankar ahead of Abdul Samad made little sense to me. Abdul was really the go-to man for them even in the last season in such situations.

Back