IPL | Punjab v Kolkata | Punjab | 3/5/08

Saj said:
wow great shot by Hafeez

Down the track to Pathan like he was a medium pacer. Oh I forgot he is a mediium pacer.

Medium Pacer incidentally has better figues than Umar 'super duper' Gul... :)) ....shows that bowling still needs brain regardless of format..

Indiagem said:
Oxy are you seeing the match? I thought you had boycotted IPL.
I'm not watching - just thought I would cheer for the sponsors.

Bolton survive....

lol..thanks for the cheer....SRK team will lose...Excellent bowling by medium pacer Pathan.

I just saw the scorecard and well the last over was the difference but they didn't send Gul in and instead sent Agarkar. Who is incharge there? Gul atleast is more able to hit boundries or get out

12thMan said:
I just saw the scorecard and well the last over was the difference but they didn't send Gul in and instead sent Agarkar. Who is incharge there? Gul atleast is more able to hit boundries or get out

I think Agarkar is in the top 10 for fastest fifties in odi's, so he defintely can strike the ball!

sy said:
I think Agarkar is in the top 10 for fastest fifties in odi's, so he defintely can strike the ball!
no that was for fastest 50 runs conceded by a bowler :p

Great match it was. Couldn't believe it got so close after 52-5. Ultimately, Piyush Chawla's last over assault against Sharma turned out to be the decisive factor.

Back