IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my they are fighting, throwing ball and bat at each other

Last edited:
Pollard should be banned.

Kuch jyada hi ho gaya tha, pollard should stick to his name calling and fun making. Getting physical is stupid, especially when you are well guarded and have a bat in your hand while the other dude is defenseless.

Hate to admit it but ***** is a clean hitter when he plays in india

Reminds me of few years ago when Samuels threw the bat at Shane warne in bigbash.

Something always goes on between Australians and West Indians.

Warne- Samuals
Faulkner - Sammy/Gayle
Starc - Pollard

Shane did own Samuals though

Murli hauling water for noobs is a sad scene

I think starc is more to blame here

In my view pollard was more at fault for not putting up a hand if he wanted to back out when the bowler was in delivery stride. and in the end the way pollard kicked towards Starc was utterly disgraceful.

Rohit is a very good batsmen once he gets sets. He can take any bowler to the cleaners if he gets his eye in.

Too often he throws it away after scoring 15 runs in 20 balls. The story of his life. One of the biggest under achievers in Indian cricket.

Last edited:
Starc should have done this to Pollard

UnacceptableIdealIcelandgull.gif

FoolhardyBarrenAgouti.gif

PS. Just noticed that its Another WI-Aus pair.

Starc is the one in the wrong for me. Pollard was clearly backing and turning away and not attempting to play even before Starc had begun his bowling action.

I hadn't seen the Russel incident but that's class from the Windies man. Love making a no-look pass or penalty in football.

Windies-Aus rivalry was over more than 30 years ago.

Why do Windies players still get worked up over Aussie players sledging?

Starc begin by taunting him, to which pollard overreacted and it was over the line, but starc came back and taunted him again to which pollard responded by kicking the dirt at him. In my opinion starc baited him to which pollard reacted stupidly and made himself look bad.

What the hell happened there! It looks like Andre Russell just lost control of his body for a second and then carried on.

Alright, Saw the highlights again. I think now its Starc who started sledging and all.

Just a ball before Starc was sledging at Polly and later went overboard.

Still i expect a ban on both of them

What the hell happened there! It looks like Andre Russell just lost control of his body for a second and then carried on.

Russel pretended that he lost his runup and was not gonna bowl, then all of sudden he picked up the momentum again and bowled at a stunned batsman.

NEver though i would see Parthiv open with Gayle. Its like Imran Hashmi playing second in lead against Al Pachino.

NEver though i would see Parthiv open with Gayle. Its like Imran Hashmi playing second in lead against Al Pachino.

The way Gayle is playing in the last 2 years, I would think Parthiv is Al Pachino.
Gayle has become the worst of hacks.

Bumrah's action is cringeworthy.

Does he have a joint in his arm or is it just one straight big bone??

Looks like an ordinary trundler.

Bumrah's action is cringeworthy.

Does he have a joint in his arm or is it just one straight big bone??

Looks like an ordinary trundler.

Looks like a stick figure when bowling. Unless he changes his action i dont think he can generate any variation and would last long. Very injury prone action

:4

Patel targeting the youngster

Patel should be a regular in ODI and T20 unit in Indian team.

Too bad, MSD has ruined his career. I know MSD is a better player than Parthiv, but Patel should be given a chance as pure batsman. He is 10 times better than the likes of Rayadu, Binny etc.

This new bowler looks like Prem Chand Dogra without body.

Patel should be a regular in ODI and T20 unit in Indian team.

Too bad, MSD has ruined his career. I know MSD is a better player than Parthiv, but Patel should be given a chance as pure batsman. He is 10 times better than the likes of Rayadu, Binny etc.

He was given fair chance , I think its tough to ask selectors to ask him to play as a pure batter.

Gayle on fire

He needs to continue this way for RCB to make a mark here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back