IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know the complete story. i only read it online somewhere.

But sounds like Amitabh's 70's movie story.

It was out.The whole thing in media.Some juicy stuff TBH,considering both play and travel together with TN Ranji team.

Guys its a true story.

Kartik's wife had an extramarital affair with Vijay.

DK later found out and things turned messy (to be honest, DK isn't a saint himself).

I know guys and I knew about this incident (I think 2 years ago) even before the news broke out to the general public via some media outlets.

Many in the TN circuit didn't even know how to react to such a thing at that time.

Last edited:
To be honest IPL seems really disappointing so far.

You either have stacked teams like rcb or extremely weak like delhi !

Not watching the game online, but how is this Chahal guy looking so far? He seems to have bowled a terrific delivery to remove Vijay.

Delhi was already a bad team , without KP its even worse.

To be honest IPL seems really disappointing so far.

You either have stacked teams like rcb or extremely weak like delhi !

This has become like NBA.

Teams that are already stacked, get better even more. While the trash ones never seem to attract good players.

Teams that are already stacked, get better even more. While the trash ones never seem to attract good players.

Its because trash teams don't know how to build a team.

CSK management has a lot of experience in building new teams from scratch. So naturally they are good.

DD kinda teams keep making the same mistake.

IPL-7 | Match 2 | Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore | 17/04/14 | Sharjah

Can DD score 100 runs :))

Pak players would definitely help, teams like Delhi can use an Afridi or Shehzad.

IPL-7 | Match 2 | Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore | 17/04/14 | Sharjah

This Chahal guy looks like a decent leggie does he have good numbers in the Ranji trophy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its because trash teams don't know how to build a team.

CSK management has a lot of experience in building new teams from scratch. So naturally they are good.

DD kinda teams keep making the same mistake.

CSK are known to keep their core same though. They just part ways with players who seem to be past it. Be it Hussey or Bollinger.

DD have given away players like Gauti, Dhawan, Sehwag, Taylor (2 seasons back) for Nehra :))

DD inn - 145/4
Should be walk in the Park for RCB.

Silly by RCB by giving Dinda last over instead of Albie.

Parthiv Patel could have been Indian permanent WK had Dhoni not come in pic.

He is second best WK batsman in India right now, very underrated

Parthiv Patel could have been Indian permanent WK had Dhoni not come in pic.

He is second best WK batsman in India right now, very underrated

Agreed, everytime I see Parthiv, he is always in good form. Plays really aggressive. His draw back is that he throws it away easily.

But in T20's, Parthiv Patel is very useful. As long as he is at the crease, he will score at will.

Shoaib Akthar is getting Ramizified :D

Its nice to hear him in IPL though, makes more sense and licks less boots.

Kohli is playing anchor role while Patel is leading. Who would have thunk

Kohli has adjusted to the game very well. Very odd to see that Patel is overshadowing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back