Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailbiting game. So intense.

Tambe is too old for this $ht

Worst time to give a full toss.

One ball will decide the fourth team in the quarters

What a freaking game.

What a drama, what an end. couldnt have been any better

Did I just scream because of a Mumbai win when I don't even support them? Damn right I did!

Faulkner you F.

Why would you give a full toss.

Unbelievable victory by MI.

Feel absolutely chuffed for Corey and Rayudu! Rayudu thought he had lost it for them, poor guy was almost in tears!

I lost all faith, whole IPL is fixed. Ambani's flexing their power. Will not watch a single play-off match.

Bye Bye Rajasthan

loving-camel.jpg

What a fix 2 leg side full tosses by Faulkner

1 leg side full toss by tambe

IPL is nothing without Mumbai Indians at helm

You saw what faulkner did right?
Two leg side full tosses in 4 balls.
Even u and me might have hit that for six lol

Hahaha.....

Yeah that was dodgy but man how could you fix this match?

What about getting to that point of needing 8 from 2?

How can that be fixed?

The celebrations are never-ending. This has been a match of epic proportions. Getting 190 in 14.3 was an improbable ask. But Corey Anderson, after flopping all season, has produced one of the knocks of the season and Ambati Rayudu and Aditya Tare have played amazing cameos. Dravid throws his cap off in disgust after that poor ball. He's had to watch some pretty poor bowling in the death, Shane Watson leaked 18 runs the 12th over. James Faulkner bowled two generous full tosses on leg stump when Mumbai needed big hits. They missed the easiest run-out opportunity. I'm reeling for breath here!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2014/engine/match/734041.html

This game has caused me to feel so tired and exhausted, mentally fatigued. Sub-consciously I was aware what to expect right from toss. That smirk on Rohit's face for whole game gave subtle hints. Whole body language gave it away.

how could some one fix this match ?? Why score 190 if they want to loose ?

Some stupid logics here (facepalm)

how could some one fix this match ?? Why score 190 if they want to loose ?

Some stupid logics here (facepalm)

2 Indian non international young guns scored runs, Watson was dodgy whole match. He played a maiden against Bumrah lol. Wasted lots of deliveries then slogged and got out. Bowled garbage and his captaincy was so fishy today.

2 Indian non international young guns scored runs, Watson was dodgy whole match. He played a maiden against Bumrah lol. Wasted lots of deliveries then slogged and got out. Bowled garbage and his captaincy was so fishy today.

On this logic, Faulkner scored a LOT and pretty fast too. If he hadn't, it would have been 160 or so, and it wouldn't have looked at all suspicious/fixed. Please note, Faulkner has bowled so many such overs that it's quite reasonable to think he can bowl very badly under big pressure (in fact he's already done so countless times this year). One can do this by being a fixer, but also by being like Ashok Dinda

Last edited:
IPL-7 | Qualifier 1 | Kolkata Knight Riders v Kings XI Punjab | May 27-28 | Kolkata

League matches completed and now the knockouts to played next.

Qualifier 1 to be played today at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

Why does the team that finished top have to play a qualifier? Can someone explain these QF's to me, please.

I want either KKR or Kings to win the title this year.

I would support KKR but i think Kings deserve support this year. Bichare first time kuch perform kar paye hai.

Why does the team that finished top have to play a qualifier? Can someone explain these QF's to me, please.

Teams who finished in the top 2 play only one qualifier and whoever wins it qualifies for the final.
While the loser of the no.1 vs no.2 clash plays the winner of the no.3 vs no.4 match to decide the second finalist.

Keep dreaming. :shakib

Narine will school Viru and that UAE fluke Maxwell. :shakib

And Gambhir, Uthappa, Shakib and Pathan will take care of Punjab's pie bowling. :shakib

Don't u think Uthappa has fluked it for too long? :shakib
And one match wonder pathan has already made his contribution, none more from him :shakib

9 successive 40+ scores is not a fluke. Not to mention M Pandey is due a big one as well. :shakib

Its all coming together for KKR at the right time. The crown is coming home once again.

Joint most successful team alongside CSK with 2 titles. :shakib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back