Ireland v Zimbabwe | WT20 Group B First Round |Sylhet |17/03/14 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Ireland Squad

WTS Porterfield*, AR Cusack, GH Dockrell, EC Joyce, AR McBrine, TJ Murtagh, KJ O'Brien, NJ O'Brien, AD Poynter, JNK Shannon, MC Sorensen, PR Stirling, SR Thompson, GC Wilson†, CA Young

Zimbabwe Squad

BRM Taylor*†, TL Chatara, E Chigumbura, T Kamungozi, T Maruma, H Masakadza, SW Masakadza, N Mushangwe, T Panyangara, V Sibanda, Sikandar Raza, P Utseya, BV Vitori, MN Waller, SC Williams

Sylhet Stadium making its debut. Heard that it will be more suited for pacers. Will be fun to watch.

The Irish are more likely to give it tough TO the stronger teams in the 2nd round , so I am supporting them . And we do get to see Zimbabwe playing some odd matches here and there , Ireland seldom do and very very rarely are their matches on TV.

Hope Ireland get smashed. Raza with two consecutive fours!

Would love to see Ireland do well, but it's probably the hardest thing being a Zimbabwean Cricketer. They deserve to be in the main draw. Wish them well.

Back Ireland to chase this.

Wilson, Kev O Brien, Joyce, Porterfield, Stirling all very solid bats. Need 2 of them to fire

A poor performance by Zimbabwe The boundaries are very shot and one would have expected Zimbabwe to score 180+ when they were 56-1 after the PP overs.

Ireland would have been a much better team if half of their players werent poached.

Come on Paddies! you can do it!!!

Geez Wilson is hopeless. Must be a Sweatie in disguise

Come on Paddies! Stumble over the line!

Netherlands will fancy their chances now they can beat these 2 teams

It has been an exciting contest so far.

And the crowd has been exceptional, no doubt

I knew I shouldn't have picked a hack like Joyce in my team!

OMG just hit the ball how hard is it!

Tinashe Wasim Panyangara swinging it more than our pacers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

LMAO a legbye the Paddies squeak out of jail

Well tried Zimbabwe. But that was a poor ending after 56/1 in 6 overs.

Lol Irish almost choked. Well done Zimbos and Panyangara who came back well after that pounding in the first over.

heartbreak for Zimbabwe :( Taylor should have been up at this stage but really great bowling by Chatara and Payangara they destroyed Pakistan in test match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back