Is it time for Mohammad Haris to depart from Peshawar Zalmi?

Fakhar has been killing it in the PSL two seasons in a row before this season. Why are you guys making excuses for him not to open??!
Fakhar zaman averages as an opener before he was dropped.
Year 18/19 13.57
Year 2019. 7
Year 19/20 2
Year 2020 18

Not sure how can come with sort of averages for year could be brought back as an opener?

Fakhar zaman averages as an opener before he was dropped.
Year 18/19 13.57
Year 2019. 7
Year 19/20 2
Year 2020 18

Not sure how can come with sort of averages for year could be brought back as an opener?
So then how else is he supposed to prove he is an opener? He scored 500 runs two seasons in a row when Qalandars won the title. What else is he supposed to do????

So then how else is he supposed to prove he is an opener? He scored 500 runs two seasons in a row when Qalandars won the title. What else is he supposed to do????
I’m glad this time your responded back. Last time you chickened out when I should you which players of other teams have played at different positions. He should continue playing at number 3 and number 4 spot that suits the most, since he has been a failure at international level opening the innings.

I’m glad this time your responded back. Last time you chickened out when I should you which players of other teams have played at different positions. He should continue playing at number 3 and number 4 spot that suits the most, since he has been a failure at international level opening the innings.
Ok

And Pakistan can continue to suck as a cricket team. That’s how we will roll

Pakistan cricket won't see improvement if individuals believe that appointing Harris or Asif Ali as captain is the solution.
Says who? The one who doesn’t want it to improve anyways by backing mediocrity??

Harris with the highest score of 31 is epitome of quality?
Even a 5 year old won’t come up with such a nonsense.
So Mathew Hayden was a 5 year old nonsense guy who forced Pakistan to play Harris in the T20 World Cup????

Something is cooking?

Mohammad Haris is not following Peshawar Zalmi on X. I am not sure if he was following them in the past or not. Cannot see the name of Peshwar Zalmi here.

View attachment 143581

He follows them on instagram though. I wouldn't read too much into such things because usually their accounts are being run by media managers and not by them.

If there is one thing Haider Azhar can do right, is to get the trade done for Mohammad Harris and make him the captain of Karachi Kings.

I would give Irfan Khan Niazi for him. Rebuild your side with Mohammad Harris as your captain.

If there is one thing Haider Azhar can do right, is to get the trade done for Mohammad Harris and make him the captain of Karachi Kings.

I would give Irfan Khan Niazi for him. Rebuild your side with Mohammad Harris as your captain.
Bhai let me move away from Karachi first then you can suggest this disaster. As Karachiites we r already suffering with Sir Shan Bradman so I cant handle another heart attack. :p :ROFLMAO:

You are being overzealous here, but yeah KK would take anything good.

The talent is there and the fearless approach.

However, he needs time in FC to hone his skills of scoring runs and not just the odd 20 runs.

Learning the art of scoring hundreds and staying at the crease in 4-day cricket will be massive for his development.

Mohammad Haris ignored and not made part of the 15 member Pakistan Squad for the T20 WC 2024.

Very unfortunate

Let’s see who bails Pakistan out this time

Like he has been carrying our number 1 side for which he was especially accommodated in
Sorry bro I can't resist I just wanna do this again. Here goes.

Rizwan will surprise you this time, mark my words and bookmark this post when Pakistan reaches the final, Rizwan scores the 100 and hits the winning shot.

Sponsored by Ashes 2024 on the PS5, Play Now and get 50% off by typing in the code Muhammad Rizwan.

He follows them on instagram though. I wouldn't read too much into such things because usually their accounts are being run by media managers and not by them.

Explains the perfect English in their tweets.

Back