Is Misbah-ul-Haq the best analyst for Pakistan in 2023?

This. Malik makes the most sense in that show. Misbah looks decent because Moin and Wasim are simply there for the 🤡 quota. Malik would actually make a great Head coach
He is requesting selectors to consider him for the upcoming T20 World Cup. None of the former Pakistani players are willing to collaborate with their domestic or U-19 teams, they all seek the limelight, and Malik is quite adept at pursuing his own interests discreetly behind his innocent facade.

In Pakistan, everyone is a super analyst until they are asked to demonstrate it. Their comedy shows are a treat to watch and are often more exciting than the World Cup itself. Misbah is giving lectures on playing attacking cricket, Malik is coaching Virat and Babar, Kamran is stating that we should not drop catches, Amir is remarking, "Captain ki niyat kharab hai," and Salman Butt is expressing that we lack the determination to perform well for the country.

Misbah has some good points in his analysis but the problem is, he never applied them himself when he was the captain. I dont wanna say that this is hypocrisy but yeah, It is, upto some extent.

Misbah has some good points in his analysis but the problem is, he never applied them himself when he was the captain. I dont wanna say that this is hypocrisy but yeah, It is, upto some extent.
Bro his points are obvious. Everyone becomes a good Analyst lol.

Salman butt is giving lessons on playing for the team lol, he's the last person who shpuld be giving lessons on that subject 😂😂.

The truth is they don't apply it because they don't wish to. When they come to power, they want their way, everyone is selfish and wants their own vision and not the vision of the country.

A good example of applying what you preach is eoin Morgan, he told everyone in 2015 what the problem was and how'd he fix it, and he did by 2019.

Same with Williamson, the dude always applies what he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Pakistan, everyone is a super analyst until they are asked to demonstrate it. Their comedy shows are a treat to watch and are often more exciting than the World Cup itself. Misbah is giving lectures on playing attacking cricket, Malik is coaching Virat and Babar, Kamran is stating that we should not drop catches, Amir is remarking, "Captain ki niyat kharab hai," and Salman Butt is expressing that we lack the determination to perform well for the country.

I have no issues with Misbah, Malik or indeed even Kamran providing technical analysis. We need to learn to distance a pundits playing career from their analysis career. If we judged is solely from their capabilities as players there would be very few analysts or indeed very few coaches.

I do agree with the pundits who speak mainly about character and intentions though. This type of 'analysis' requires no knowledge and provides no insights. In this area we don't need to differentiate between a players ability and their punditry. They are both linked as its character related not ability related.

It is a simple analysis lapped up by simple minds and does nothing to further the development of players or development of fans either.

Misbah gave some very good points about Indias bowling.

He shared from his experience in the first PSL how Zaheer Khan and Parveen Kumar used to practice seam bowling.

He said that they used to practice every day on wrist position and action with the bowling coach everyday and spend alot of time on it. His focus that in India the only benefit you will get is from the new ball because after that you wont get help later in the game.

He says that youtube is filled with Indian coaches giving tips on fast bowling which are accurate.

Basically fakhar e Alam was not happy with the stupid opinions that the likes of Hassan Raza had been giving.

Misbah gave some very good points about Indias bowling.

He shared from his experience in the first PSL how Zaheer Khan and Parveen Kumar used to practice seam bowling.

He said that they used to practice every day on wrist position and action with the bowling coach everyday and spend alot of time on it. His focus that in India the only benefit you will get is from the new ball because after that you wont get help later in the game.

He says that youtube is filled with Indian coaches giving tips on fast bowling which are accurate.

Basically fakhar e Alam was not happy with the stupid opinions that the likes of Hassan Raza had been giving.
worst analyst of all time, should not be in Pcb or near our cricket team. Let’s move on. He is only here in cricket so his son can get selected for Pakistan lol

worst analyst of all time, should not be in Pcb or near our cricket team. Let’s move on. He is only here in cricket so his son can get selected for Pakistan lol
Misbah wants to send his son to cricket?

yes, not because he has 25+ years of professional cricketing experience :facepalm:

yes, not because he has 25+ years of professional cricketing experience :facepalm:
About 20 of those years were on the bench of Pakistan or playing within his comfort zone in fc cricket

Making analysis is easy but it won't mean much if you haven't implied all those suggestions by yourself during your tenure. Gotta say something that you have done in the past and succeeded in that as well or you have learned something out of it.

About 20 of those years were on the bench of Pakistan or playing within his comfort zone in fc cricket
I think you dont know what the term professional cricketer means

Misbah has a son in cricket? The previous poster didn't answer?

I didn't know that, he's never mentioned his son in Any analysis I watch of his.

Misbah has a son in cricket? The previous poster didn't answer?

I didn't know that, he's never mentioned his son in Any analysis I watch of his.
his son plays club cricket and is an allrounder. Faham ul haq is his name you can search him up.

He is trying to become a professional cricketer. I think he played u16 from Lahore.

Misbah did mention how schools in Pakistan dont facilitate sportsman and how taking education and sport together is difficult.

Razzaq's son and Azhar Ali's son are also playing club cricket.

coaching sngpl in the department first class season

well not a good speaker but yeah his game awareness is better than many pros.

Could be a good coach!

his son plays club cricket and is an allrounder. Faham ul haq is his name you can search him up.

He is trying to become a professional cricketer. I think he played u16 from Lahore.

Misbah did mention how schools in Pakistan dont facilitate sportsman and how taking education and sport together is difficult.

Razzaq's son and Azhar Ali's son are also playing club cricket.
AA son played a few matches in the Birmingham league 2nd eleven and impressed quite a few people.

Back