Is this Pakistan's strongest T20 squad ever?

Imad and Amir going means PCT is further weakened. We have to yet to find replacements for Malik and Hafeez in the middle order and now we have another problem :ROFLMAO:

Might as well being wasim akram back too…he looks better than entire team… chalo call all our 90s players!

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies to everyone. I was wrong in my assessment that this is the strongest Pakistan T20 team ever.

I accept that I made a mistake.

This squad was built with over-hyped players and 1-match wonder kids. Thankfully they were kicked out and now we can kick some of these bunch of timid cats out for good. No need for these bits and pieces and hacks anymore.

Not playing the strongest player in the squad, AzamK, in crucial matches weakned the team.

You have a player with super powers, you use them

The scariest part for Pakistan is that barring Azam Khan, this was definitely a good squad, at least the best that they could have assembled.

I know you people will name every xyz as the next big thing waiting in the wings but I've been enough on PakPassion to understand the fake hype created here.

cant really blame the selectors tbf. the two most hyped talents, saim ayub and muhammad haris, average under 15 with the bat in t20is.
azam khan averages under 10 with the bat.

there arent any other available options in t20. young talents like kamran ghulam and haseebullah are more test and odi batters.

cant really blame the selectors tbf. the two most hyped talents, saim ayub and muhammad haris, average under 15 with the bat in t20is.
azam khan averages under 10 with the bat.

there arent any other available options in t20. young talents like kamran ghulam and haseebullah are more test and odi batters.
What’s klaasen’s average with the bat?

What’s klaasen’s average with the bat?
23..... strike rate 140. But his recent form has been brilliant in INTERNATIONALS.

But our tullay baz players only show form in leagues. That is the difference.

23..... strike rate 140. But his recent form has been brilliant in INTERNATIONALS.

But our tullay baz players only show form in leagues. That is the difference.
Ok so…

I don’t want to hear anyone bring up averages here for T20 players who we know are Gun.

This mindset needs to change. Charity begins at home

Ok so…

I don’t want to hear anyone bring up averages here for T20 players who we know are Gun.

This mindset needs to change. Charity begins at home
Even the strike rates are not that good if you talk about Saim Ayub, 123 and Azam Khan 133 but there is no form behind so There is no comparison.

These guys are leagues bullies and should be sent back yo play domestic and leagues only.

Even the strike rates are not that good if you talk about Saim Ayub, 123 and Azam Khan 133 but there is no form behind so There is no comparison.

These guys are leagues bullies and should be sent back yo play domestic and leagues only.
It will get there

We know he isn’t a 120 strike rate player

So what? You lose faith in your best emerging talent?
Yes. We don't needs hacks and over-yed players who make same mistakes in each game. It means that they don't want to improve.

Teach them a lesson by dropping them for some time and let them work on their short comings.

So what? You lose faith in your best emerging talent?
Tbf bro, our best emerging talents are sitting at home.

Shabzada farhan during the acc cup was a million times better then saim ayub.

Saud shakeel looks to be a very rare find for Pakistan as Pakistani players lack unorthodox strokes and being able to play free flow in general.

Tayyab Tahir's bhrangra shots makes him a very very rare specimen to bully pace and his ability to play loft against spin is key.

Then their a few under 19 superstars appearing. Omair bin yousaf is like 22/23 and he automatically looks geared up to become a proper no 3 for Pakistan aka an accumulator but with a 5th gear

Ah hell Naa

The 2007-2009-2010 squads were awesome for their time.

This is a pathetic batting unit for this era
And out these 2010 was the strongest I think looking at the bowling line up. They should have won that tournament.

My apologies to everyone. I was wrong in my assessment that this is the strongest Pakistan T20 team ever.

I accept that I made a mistake.
It's okay mate, if anything, this team should be apologizing to you and all of us.

Back