Karachi Dolphins v Lahore Eagles | Group D | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 14/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Just 15 minutes to go for the toss and 45 minutes before the starts of play.

Hopely Karachi Dolphins will win and qualify for the Semi-Final.

I made the Thread before you. Delete this Thread. Please always check before making threads

LOL big mess up in the GEO coverage...cant hear the guy doing the toss and no one knows what to do.

lol @ Geo

That made me laugh. garbage coverage of this tournament continues

Mirza Iqbal Baig got caught in the studio not ready! :)))

Lahore Eagles won the toss and decided to field. That's a good decision by Eagles.

i thought he said that because amir had taken his pants off. nothing else can explain eik minute eik minute :)) :))

:)))

In that case its rather worrying that he was laughing and seemed rather pleased as opposed to legging it out of there!

If KD looses doesnt mean they are disqualified, KD has better runrate then Eagles.

Egals need a big win.

Come on Karachi Dolphins!! The trophy beckons!

Ram%20Head.jpg

If KD looses doesnt mean they are disqualified, KD has better runrate then Eagles.

Egals need a big win.

Good point that...even a loss might not knock us Dolphins out but we want to go into the Semis with a win!

The Geo commentators dont know that Karachi can qualify even if they lose...

This really is a poor standard of commentary...

What is this with the teams winning toss and putting in Dlophins? Why put preassure on thmeselves?

I am exited to see Jamshed Ahmed, the original Akram copy.

Karachi should win it, their bowling attack will trouble Lahore I think.

Great to see that JAMSHED AHMED IS given an oppurtunity ... I hope he can impress today

Junaid zia is such a watta bowler how the hell he is bowling in first class cricket ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back