Karachi Dolphins v Peshawar Panthers | FBT20 | Karachi | 30/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOSami

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
The Dolphins were utterly dominant yesterday, with captain fantastic Shahid Khan Afridi leading the way with both bat and ball.

Peshawar Panthers have the best T20 bowler in the world, Umer Gul, at their disposal as they seek to cause a major upset.

Hard to not back the Dolphins to win this but one thing we do know, any T20 match that includes two Afridis, a Gul and a Sami will be exciting to watch.

Third Match of the day Karachi Dolphins v Peshawar Panthers
:gul vs :afridi

Last edited:
Ok coming up next - and dont say we didnt warn you - NSK is buzzing! [Guess why?]

spinners zohaib khan and noor-ul-amin will be key for peshowr to restrict dolphins :afridi to a low score

zaid, keep watching today.
problem is its a lose lose situation for you, and win win for us. :afridi hint: 0(1) 58(32)

they're RESTING tanvir ahmad???? :))) :)))

ermmm braniac does know that they go home if they lose right? :afridi

This crowd is CRAZY for Shahid Afridi. Most charismatic and thought-grabbing cricketer in Pakistan since the great IK :imran

no wonder cricket never really progressed the way it should have when they have role models like afridi. one of the best bowlers in the world didn't get a single cheer yet a crap bits and pieces cricketer's loved more than anything else. such a shame, i hope gul rips through him first ball, unless afridi sees gul opening and drops himself down to 5 or 6

no wonder cricket never really progressed the way it should have when they have role models like afridi. one of the best bowlers in the world didn't get a single cheer yet a crap bits and pieces cricketer's loved more than anything else. such a shame, i hope gul rips through him first ball, unless afridi sees gul opening and drops himself down to 5 or 6

:afridi

in the year 2000 afridi smoked waqar younis all over lahore:junaid

unfit umpires..

unfit players...

unfit match refre...

unfit commentators...

unfit... spectators ?

:D :p

Good move by Gul to bat first. Wants to post a big total and try and get Karachi to choke.

This crowd is CRAZY for Shahid Afridi. Most charismatic and thought-grabbing cricketer in Pakistan since the great IK :imran

I'd stick my neck out and say that sahib probably trumps IK - narrowly. :afridi

Captainsssssssss Face to Face

Attachments

• 296965_163910360362771_161666450587162_340225_523727683_n.jpg
    296965_163910360362771_161666450587162_340225_523727683_n.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 92
who is this new guy bowling for dolphins; never saw him before

all the karachi players have unique hair styles

big long hairs...

i wonder if al of em... r .... :p

Not impressed by Sarfaraz Ahmed's keeping at all. Jamal Anwar is miles ahead !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back