Karachi Dolphins v Peshawar Panthers | FBT20 | Karachi | 30/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have most Karachi supporters left this thread? Fairweather fans. :facepalm: :afridi

I think you'll find we're supporting Afridi here, otherwise we're confused, we like Gul but we also like Shafiq :moyo

Found the fielder, another wicket gone. Peshawar tighten their grip..

The celebration of the man with beard from Peshawar didn't look good..

I think you'll find we're supporting Afridi here, otherwise we're confused, we like Gul but we also like Shafiq :moyo

LOL

True. We want the players to perform but not beat us, how is possible that?

But yeah, we lost this match, big time. :kd

Why on earth do the commentators sound so disappointed?

Oh well looks like Dolphins will lose this and are going out. Hilarious considering they got the easiest group.

Why is Khalid Latif playing at six? He's an opener isn't he :))) It's funny in a team full of openers, Afridi has chosen to open himself. Doesn't make any sense.

Fawad is the only one looking relaxed in the dugout, lool WTH?

Will Peshawar (if they win) play Pindi? Or will there be a draw?

This same team under Sami's captaincy did much better in the Super T20 tournament. Under him, a totally different story.

True, wish the comentary was a bit more impartial, why do they have to make it so obvious and sound so gutted. It's just a domestic game people, the other side is Pakistani too.

Credit to Sikander Bakht for at least realising this.

MIB and Bhatti though.. :facepalm:

time to merge the karachi teams into one, no need to have dolphins and zebras anymore. kaneria should defo be in the dolphins squad btw.

time to merge the karachi teams into one, no need to have dolphins and zebras anymore. kaneria should defo be in the dolphins squad btw.

Why? Then they'll basically have an international team; they already have a lot of test/ODI players in their side.

Makes more sense merging the smaller sides, but I wouldn't change any of the teams personally.

Iss team aur us team (the one that lost to :rr in final mein zameen asmaan ka farq hai :facepalm:

These commentators are way too biased man. they improved by getting afridi but they are still complaining :pissed:

Why? Then they'll basically have an international team.

Makes more sense merging the smaller sides, but I wouldn't change any of the teams personally.

because i get the feeling that afridi has too much influence with this team, barring asad shafiq its full of sloggers. the zebra dolphin combo team would be more balanced.

because i get the feeling that afridi has too much influence with this team, barring asad shafiq its full of sloggers. the zebra dolphin combo team would be more balanced.

no , problem is pathetic fielding allowing other side to get so many runs and shahzaib should not open .

Looks like Mirza Iqbal Baig has paid somebody in the crowd to hold his placard.

Just draft Afridi to Zebras. Simples.

I agree. I'd like Hasan Raza, Faisal Iqbal, Kaneria and Anwar Ali in Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back