Karachi Dolphins vs Sialkot Stallions| FB Super 8 T20 | Rawalpindi | 28/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a Dry pitch. Good for spinners. Watch out for Bill Gates & Raza Hasan.

It's the big match. Looking forward to this one. Hope the Stallions thrash them.

Stallions 6 Time winners vs Dolphins 6 Time chokers :))

Stallions 6 Time winners vs Dolphins 6 Time chokers :))
dolphins beat us last time. It's them and the lions I most fear. Probably because their batting seems stronger than ours.

Rams although very good for some reason remind me to much of ourselves. And I'm confident what they do, we'll do better.

Will Asad Shafique be playing or is he injured like all the other international squad who have just returned from the Asia cup and are apparently on their death beds

dolphins beat us last time. It's them and the lions I most fear. Probably because their batting seems stronger than ours.

Rams although very good for some reason remind me to much of ourselves. And I'm confident what they do, we'll do better.

Karachi is a good team, its about time they at least won one FBT20 tournament.

But Stallions have Rehman & Raza, And its a dry pitch, good for spinners.

Will be an interesting match:D

I just heard on the commentary that Bilawal Bhatti isnt playing, I heard a lot about him and really wanted to see him play, same goes about Zia ul Haq yesterday, seems like the older players dont want to give the promising youngsters any exposure which might hurt their careers later.

I just heard on the commentary that Bilawal Bhatti isnt playing, I heard a lot about him and really wanted to see him play, same goes about Zia ul Haq yesterday, seems like the older players dont want to give the promising youngsters any exposure which might hurt their careers later.

Have been the story of FBt20 & Domestic Teams since.........forever

And Harais Sohail is playing, I remember he scored a Ton in QeA Trophy Final. A great Left-Hand Batsmen.

And Harais Sohail is playing, I remember he scored a Ton in QeA Trophy Final. A great Left-Hand Batsmen.
for Sialkot? That's great. We need to blood in more batsmen. All we have these days are Malik and Ali Khan. Nazir doesn't score anything for us these days.

for Sialkot? That's great. We need to blood in more batsmen. All we have these days are Malik and Ali Khan. Nazir doesn't score anything for us these days.

Yes, from Sialkot :D

So bilalwal bhatti is dropped after taking 3 wickets in first match so Abdur Rehman can play?

Why not drop the big guy sarfraz ahmed?

So bilalwal bhatti is dropped after taking 3 wickets in first match so Abdur Rehman can play?

Why not drop the big guy sarfraz ahmed?

Yeah, Sarfaraz Ahmed should have been dropped.

The only reason Im watching this tournament to see if Pakistan bowling has some future or not and theyre not even playing them

Umaid Asif can be used to open Pakistan bowling attack :13:?

Discuss

Brilliant stuff by Umaid Asif....First time i am seeing him bowl. His actions kinda reminds me of Mohammad Asif

His swing is great, We are struggling to find a good bowler who can open the bowling.

The fielding have been good so far except that one drop

Umaid asif can bowl quicker than that may be he's not bowling at full speed due to injury... In last faysal bank super 8 he was bowling very quick

The inswinger which asad should have been given out of was just brilliant. Would have gotten the best out...I can only imagine what he would do in bowling friendly conditions...

Umaid has a lovely action and i think he would be able to seam the ball on good pitches.

And as hur rizvi mentioned he was injured so is not bowling at full speed, PCB can definitely include him in 30 men training squad.

Last edited:
And as hur rizvi mentioned he was injured so is not bowling at full speed, PCB can definitely in clued him in 30 men training squad.

I think he can bowl around 140kph...

which is good speed bcoz he is tall and can swing the ball

Quality of batting is really bad. Dolphins are supposed to be a good batting side but they are limping at below 6 an over.

What a pathetic "batting" display, Shafique must do something soon or he will lose whatever little respect I have for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back