Karachi Kings (176/8) defeat their arch rivals Lahore Qalandars (175/6) by 2 wickets in a thrilling encounter to claim their second win of PSL 9

Jahandad could be a future prospect as an all rounder.

Needs to work on his bowling non bowling arm and follow through. Some adjustments and could get his speed upto 135-140kph.

Also work on his batting and work on his feet and movement and hitting range. Off side game needs development.

A good coach and in around 2 years of work he could be a decent all rounder for Pakistan when he'll be around 23 or 25 depending on his actual age.

Lahore have a good bowling attack and Karachi already 4 down with bits and pieces players left.
Seems like it'll be a tough chase.

Rauf, his attribution and skills have consistently gone down over the last year or so now.

Hasn't still worked on anything to improve or do differently.

Malik needs to stick till the end if they're to win.

The rest will be the big hitters.
Based on my observation Malik always looks very solid but somehow hardly ever finishes of matches.
In my opinion his ideal batting position is number 3.

What a poor ball

Just bowl straight to Malik, he won’t hit pacers

Still a doable chase for Karachi. Some batting still left with Sams who has a 151 SR in his career. Irfan Khan is a decent bat too.

Rauf’s chawwals starting again

You are bowling so well pitching it up, what’s the need of short balls that can be top edged for 4 or 6?

Lahore needs to bowl 2 overs from Linde/Ahsan/Jahandad combined. I would think those are the overs these guys are going to target.

The charge is on now. One huge over will make it tough for Lahore to defend this.

Even Raza hasn't been used today by Lahore

Unless he's got an injury or something

They've stopped using spinners. That's what Malik & Pollard have been waiting for.

Pollard going hard to Jahandad regardless. Outrageous six from Pollard there.

Run rate required is basically 10 an over in the last 5. Lahore has 4 overs left from Shaheen/Rauf/Zaman combined and one that will have to go to a spinner.

Shaheen and Rauf have so far struggled this PSL just when they're needed to step up the most.

They will struggle to win much if this continues.

Big wicket but I think Pollard has done enough

Please not another embarrassing loss to KK

It's time for Sams to show his worth. SR is 151 in T20's and this is what he has been brought for.

One of the worst attitudes to the sport

Abdullah Shafique

Kinda surprised Malik even attempted a big shot against Rauf. It's his last over and Lahore will eventually have to bowl a spinner.

Did the commie Say Imran Khan Niazi lol. Army is sending a person to the booth

That's gotta be a no ball. It was like shoulder height.

EDIT: its chest height but in real time it looked even higher.

Malik will remain same even after playing cricket for 2 decades. He is a walking wicket against any fast bowler

Easily, the best part of this match has to be Shaheen's pace regardless of outcome. He was consistently 140-145 clicks and touched close to 147. That is the Shaheen we know and hopefully it means he is truly 100% now.

Back