Khuda Aur Mohabbat [Merged]

SPOILER ALERT

I have watched first season of Khuda Aur Mohammad. I wasn't impressed because of the ending. Because of ending that motivated other person to adapt in form of suicide. Sacrificing one person, himself/herself for the sake of love, and Verily, very very serious Haraam, and unacceptable. Sacrificing himself/herself's life in the name of Allaah (SWT), for the sake of Allaah (SWT), and other than that, it's seriously very serious grave SIN. I am surprised by the motivation of this drama, and some Pakistani dramas are also picking up very similar themes. That's not healthy, and certainly, not gonna benefit to today generation that is literally in sense of Bollywood 'pyaar-vyaar' that will stop them from the seeking the true purpose of life.
The girl committed sucide? I thought she died of extreme fever etc.

I thought the guy died at the end. If the guy didn't, then that's fine.
Pretty confusion ending i have observed from the drama.

I appreciate it someone clears the misunderstanding of what really has happened at the ending of the drama.

I have only watched two Pakistani dramas in my life- Meri Zaat Zare Benishan & Khua aur Muhabbat. And what classic darmas these are!

The drama really makes one question the society we live in & the way we ourselves almost sleep walk through life.

I saw a great post by an poster named Sajjal & I thought I would share it with you lot & see what your opinions are:

The story revolves around the ages old conflict between religious ideology (Khuda) and human emotions (Mohabbat).

We all if not all than many have been seeing Khuda aur mohabbat and by now we have a basic idea about what the story is about, the struggles of love and the thorns placed around it not just by the society but it is bound by religion and for so. Hammad whom confesses to be in love with Iman, has not yet realized the true meaning of love but still he places his love above all and sets out to live a life through which he feels he can gain Imans love and her fathers approval of this love which is considered to be a sin for iman. While Iman she'd rather kill herself than let her fathers pride be stomped upon. She ofcourse is a very religious girl, having grown up with a father who himself is on the path of serving god, Iman is right behind him on this path.

Now that we have a basic overview of the story, what i want to know from you guys ...Love is God? Or God is Love?

Do you think for love you can leave everything just like hammad did? Do you think he was right to do so?, Is Iman being foolish or is she pertaining to her religious bounds?

In your veiw...do you support hammad who believes his love is God for him, Or Iman whom belives God is Love??

Even those who haven't watched the drama or read the novel, feel free to comment on your opinion- Love is God or God is Love?

ok i did not watch da drama but arent dey synonym - khuda & love ?

I thought the guy died at the end. If the guy didn't, then that's fine.
Pretty confusion ending i have observed from the drama.

I appreciate it someone clears the misunderstanding of what really has happened at the ending of the drama.
The guy doesn't die in the ending. How could he? From the rain LOL.

The director decided to make the show in 2 seasons (parts). Season 2 will air by end of this year (rumours).

So far season one has covered only half of the book.

MalikMohsin Bhai, kidher ho bhai? Sub theek hai? I hope all is well at your end, InshAllah!

The guy (Imran) doesn't die at the end, he just falls down. However, the girl (Iman) dies due to extreme fever, she doesn't commit sucide because of love.

The moral of the Drama in my opinion was not the love story, I believe the main plot in my opinion was how Imran came to Islam because of love which was selfish of him and then expected Allah (SWT) to make decision in his way.

So I believe the author and director was trying to show how Imran took Islam seriously because of love and when love was not there how unlawful life they were living.

Second thing was how much ego rich people carry and the role of Deen in there lives and what they think of Islam and Mouvlis etc

MalikMohsin Bhai, kidher ho bhai? Sub theek hai? I hope all is well at your end, InshAllah!

The guy (Imran) doesn't die at the end, he just falls down. However, the girl (Iman) dies due to extreme fever, she doesn't commit sucide because of love.

The moral of the Drama in my opinion was not the love story, I believe the main plot in my opinion was how Imran came to Islam because of love which was selfish of him and then expected Allah (SWT) to make decision in his way.

So I believe the author and director was trying to show how Imran took Islam seriously because of love and when love was not there how unlawful life they were living.

Second thing was how much ego rich people carry and the role of Deen in there lives and what they think of Islam and Mouvlis etc

CD,

But I thought it was implied that she died because "something" was preventing her from getting better....which is why the medicines were useless against her fever. What I took from it was that she ended up dying because she couldn't choose between the molvi sahab (and her religious beliefs) and Hammad (and this struggle prevented her from getting better). I thought the idea was that by loving Hammad, she felt she would be going against her beliefs...

Yes you're right. She herself knew that loving Hammad in that particular fashion was not appropriate or jaziz as you say in Urdu, hence, you would remember that Imam would be praying for her forgiveness whenever she was seen. So she knew that she is going against her belief as you said.

However, if you look it from Islamic pespective then she was bound to die and the way she died was just a manner of dying. I mean if she was bound to die then her death could have come in any form but you're right in the Drama she started to feel sick and unwell after she had met Hammad and knew she is getting married to Hammad and that was what kept her sick.

Yeah but then we never saw Imam telling Mouvli Alim (his father) that she likes Hammad and wants to marry him. I think Moulvi was firm on his decision and for him it was matter of ego that he didn't accept Hammad although he knows that Hammad left his house and came to Islam to impress him [Mouvli] but it was his inner ego that prevented him from saying yes [although I do believe Hammad was selfish and did it to get Imam, once she was gone he went back to his normal life]

Assalamu - Alaikum!

Alhamdulillah, I am fine. Everything is fine. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

How are you, my brother, and also, your brother? How is everything in your life?

Ever since you have become Administrator, you have stopped posting now, and i miss reading your quality posts. You should continue to post, my friend.

Thank for beautiful summary. My brother was given impression from the ending, and overall, the whole drama is pretty over dramatic pyaar vyaar, and some of them you have already mentioned above. I knew why i wouldn't watch this drama at all. In fact, i have stopped watching some of dramas, and but i am not sure about the drama that has earned my attention - as anyone will be familiar with, 'Khuda Zameen Say Gaya Naahin', and i am keen to watch it. I hope it's well worthy of my time.

Hammad seemed like a very unstable person, crazed with infatuation. Like really, that wasn't even love. He barely knew her and was apparenty in love the moment he saw her eyes....and then her face. To each his own I guess.

Is that Hammad or Savak you're talking about? :fawad

Read the 'My Dilemma' thread, all will be revealed :))

That thread is too big! Come on, just summarize for me in the intro thread :D (as I don't want to derail this one).

The greatest love story is being aired weekly but no one here is talking about it :))). Yes I'm talking about Season 3 of K.A.M

I loved season 1 when it aired but in all honesty it has aged TERRIBLY and is unwatchable in 2021.

Season 3 on the other hand? Just wow. The acting. The dialogues. Its just otherworldly.

The acting of Feroze Khan is leaps and bounds better than Imran Abbas who I like.

The acting of Iqra Aziz is leaps and bounds better than Sadia Khan

Show has such a epic feel to it that I have only seen in foreign dramas. Best OST I've heard.

I dont think any future drama/movie of any country will be able to surpass it when it comes to showing a love story.

Wont know what to do when the show ends.

Back