KKR vs Mumbai Indians | 8th April, 2015 | IPL 8 | Kolkata

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
G Gambhir*, Azhar Mahmood, J Botha, KC Cariappa, PP Chawla, PJ Cummins, AN Garhwal, GB Hogg, SP Jackson, Kuldeep Yadav, M Morkel, SP Narine, S Narwal, MK Pandey, YK Pathan, V Pratap Singh, VP Rawal, AD Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, RN ten Doeschate, RV Uthappa†, SA Yadav, UT Yadav

Mumbai Indians Squad
RG Sharma*, CJ Anderson, AC Blizzard, JJ Bumrah, UBT Chand, M de Lange, AJ Finch, S Gopal, Harbhajan Singh, JR Hazlewood, SD Lad, MJ McClenaghan, SL Malinga, A Mithun, PP Ojha, HH Pandya, PA Patel†, KA Pollard, N Rana, AT Rayudu†, LMP Simmons, J Suchith, P Suyal, AP Tare†, R Vinay Kumar, AA Wakhare

Kolkata Knight Riders: Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey, Suryakumar Yadav, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Morne Morkel.
: Rohit Sharma, Aaaron Finch, Ambati Rayudu, Aditya Tare, Corey Anderson, Kieron Pollard, Harbhajan Singh, Lasith Malinga, Vinay Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Pragyan Ojha.

Mumbai's batting looks really poor - a top 6 which contains Tare and Rayudu. Then starting from 7 they have Harbhajan, Malinga, Vinay Kumar, Ohja and Bumrah.

Finch is a walking wicket..mumbai have weakest batting lineup of all the teams..this time i am expecting to end with wooden spoon

Dont understand the logic of his selection, if you Parthiv Patel in the dugout

very true ! Parthiv guarantees a 20 ball stay and hits 35 runs more ofthen than not...

Tare and Rayudu in top 6 is a disaster....Mumbai batting is so weak !

very true ! Parthiv guarantees a 20 ball stay and hits 35 runs more ofthen than not...

Tare and Rayudu in top 6 is a disaster....Mumbai batting is so weak !

Bowling isn't good either as compared to other teams...Harbhajan , Malinga, Ojha, Vinay Kumar, Bumrah

Meanwhile Sidhhu Paaji forced me to switch to Sony Six....Muhaavaro ki aisi barsaat kar di ki it has become so annoying

So what you all make of Narine's new bowling action? I don't see much difference in real time view

Rohit Sharma. Wow.

There is hardly a better player to watch when in full flow than this man.

Makes me think that Umesh will never learn. School kid bowling.

Problem with him.

He has the tools to be awesome but doesn't have the brains.

Neither does Shami. Nor does Aaron.

Our last pace bowler who had brains was Zaheer.

Now we have Bhuvi. Hope he finds his zone in IPL and comes back.

give him a break.Was great in the World Cup.

Its not about performance. Its about the strategy.

If he tried something and still got whacked, I wouldn't blame him.

Yadav is our future and if he could develop some critical thinking, it would be awesome.

You don't have to go for 4 length balls on a row.

So what you all make of Narine's new bowling action? I don't see much difference in real time view

To the naked eye it hasn't changed much however it appears he's bowling a bit slower which makes sense if he's not extending at the elbow as much.

We are having separate match threads? Lol I thought my one thread was enough :D

Anyways, SRK on screen as they play Lungi Dance and Chammak Chalo, crowd goes wild

For those wondering how Narine did, he conceded 28 runs in 4 overs, and didn't take any wickets. Looked about as threatening as a lamb.

Lol, Shane Warns and Michael Vaughan are doing anakysisbon sky sports for this

For those wondering how Narine did, he conceded 28 runs in 4 overs, and didn't take any wickets. Looked about as threatening as a lamb.

Yup..narayan was not at all threatening..and i think he will be taken for cleaners as the tournament progresses..if this is what all he have to offer then take my word...before the end of tournament he will be out of the squad

Yup..narayan was not at all threatening..and i think he will be taken for cleaners as the tournament progresses..if this is what all he have to offer then take my word...before the end of tournament he will be out of the squad

Narayan?

Krishnaswamy Narayan?

Narine bro. :)

Back