Lahore Eagles vs Sialkot Stallions | FBT20 : 1st Semi Final | Karachi | 01/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Ths first semi-final of the Faysal Bank T20 tournament sees Pakistan's most successful T20 team, the Sialkot Stallions, face surprise package Lahore Eagles.

It almost feels like Pakistan's test match side v limited overs team!

Stallions have limited-overs experts Imran Nazir, Raza Hasan, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Rehman and Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, against the test players Adnan Akmal, Azhar Ali, Imran Farhat and Taufeeq Umar.

Can the test match players adapt their game to topple the giants of Sialkot? Or will Sialkot's big-match experience and skill take them to yet another final?

Match starts at 11am GMT.

PakPassion interviewed Lahore coach Manzoor Elahi a day ago and he certainly believes his team can succeed. Elahi's interview can be read here:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=137111

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Stallions its time to beat the second Lahore team!!!

Lahore Eagles hav won the toss and will bat first

Got to surely fancy Sialkot to win this match, but as we saw with yesterdays game between Karachi and Peshawar, anything is possible.

empty stands :(

why ppl only come for night matches tht too very less if Afridi is not playing
Super 8 Tournament had a Big Turnout!!!:misbah

I sense an Imran Nazir special today. Sialkot are firm favourites.

Imran Nazir is gonna have to play out Junaid Zia risk free if he wants to stay at the crease for a few balls

Ground looks empty. Dont think Farhat will last against SS bowling attack.

need a big total.....

would make a good match....

although i dnt want farhat 2 make runs :D

Surprisingly Lhr Eagles are playing much better than expected as compare to their past record. If I am not wrong Manzoor Elahi is their coach who was my fav cricketer and I used to love his big sixes.

Impressive stuff from Raza Hasan. I'm sure we will see him playing for Pakistan in the future.

its laggy and the photo get stuck but the voice is there. i think its because its a very high resolution stream with alot of people watching, my connection is just 1mb.

Malik is expensive, but when we're getting hit around, I've noticed Shoaib often takes the first wicket. Then bowls the rest of his overs and gets tonked around.

Hopefully now he's got his wicket, he won't make the mistake of bowling more.

thanks insaftak and it has been over a minute. you can edit ur post now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back