Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs India | 10-11 September | Colombo | India innings

last week bhol gaye kya hua tha?

Indian fans coming out of their holes to celebrate making runs on a terrible outfield and reserve day game
And that too when they were going at 7.5 clips. These 2 slowed them down. A great team would have plundered around 380 390.

Also rauf injury made a difference. He is a good death bowler. Would be like 320 if rauf had been able to bowl.

last week bhol gaye kya hua tha?

Indian fans coming out of their holes to celebrate making runs on a terrible outfield and reserve day game
This forumn is behaving the same way it usually does lol.

But that aside genuinely speaking not only am I concerned for the fast bowlers (shaheen with his thumb), Rauf with his leg, and now even naseem,

My stance on the middle order and faheem has been solid since the start. I was right from the beggining. I was wrong about shadab though, I hyped him too much, regardless my stance hasn't changed

Nothing wrong with out 3 fast bowling trio, or imam and Babar. What is wrong is that our middle order will likely be exposed today.

Babar keeps doing the same thing, keeps playing the supposed winning 11 until they lose and opts for bits and pieces in the middle order and lower order despite us having genuine middle order batsmen in saud, haris, tayyab and Abdullah. Same with bowling, we have waseem but won't use him for bits and pieces fahee.

Because both PCB and Babar let them play every single useless matches+leagues. No wonder they get injured
Babar wouldn't even rest any of the quicks vs Nepal in 40 degrees heat of Multan only days after the Afghanistan series. There's no concept of rest and rotation in his head.

No half humiliation needed. Either full humiliation or a victory. We will chase this down In sha Allah
just hope we can at least give a good account of ourselves, at least 300 will be something to take forward against the lankans

Big reality check was needed
Bhai why are you so negative towards Pakistan cricket? Innings to shuru honei do, whenever Pakistan wins you start crying 😂, when they lose you bash them like theirs no tmr.

You're hatred towards rizwan is greater then anything I have ever witnessed.

Babar wouldn't even rest any of the quicks vs Nepal in 40 degrees heat of Multan only days after the Afghanistan series. There's no concept of rest and rotation in his head.
That will come when we’re about to be knocked out of the World Cup

And that too when they were going at 7.5 clips. These 2 slowed them down. A great team would have plundered around 380 390.

Also rauf injury made a difference. He is a good death bowler. Would be like 320 if rauf had been able to bowl.
Bhai kyun aur zaleel karwa rahe ho lol

India had one of those perfect days, while Pakistan was least bothered to turn up. Let’s just leave it at that.

Naseem and Rauf bailing on us when the going gets tough is cause for concern though. India battered us so hard, two of the supposed ‘best pace bowling attack’ had to run for cover in the dressing room.

147/2 in 24.1 overs yesterday
209/0 in 25.5 overs today

In case the game becomes a 20-over shootout due to rain in the future, the target will be 187.

Raif or no Rauf, 320 or 350 plus. The onus is now on your si called King to stand up and deliver.

I am here after a long time! Folks firstly we should have batted first no doubt about it. A bit of swing in the air does not mean we put India with their powerful line up in to bat. This shows me that Babar has no confidence in his batting line up to even play a few overs of swing. We know that our bowlers are much better at defending putting the opposition batsmen under pressure when they bowl second. We already have a problem with our fifth bowler and a spinner in Shadab who is not a wicket taker that was worsened with Rauf's injury. I have always said that Kohli is a lot better then Babar when it really counts. Our captain can shut me up now by playing out of his skin by winning the match for us.

Thing with our so called brilliant bowlers is that if we don't get early wickets then the entire unit seems to collapse.

I'm worried about naseem, haris and shaheen, all 3 of our pacers injured. That's not good at all.

Pakistan needs to fix their middle order + their spin department, I said it before and I'll say it again, nothing wrong with our bowling trio, I'm more scared that these 3 boys are injured now.

This forumn is behaving the same way it usually does lol.

But that aside genuinely speaking not only am I concerned for the fast bowlers (shaheen with his thumb), Rauf with his leg, and now even naseem,

My stance on the middle order and faheem has been solid since the start. I was right from the beggining. I was wrong about shadab though, I hyped him too much, regardless my stance hasn't changed

Nothing wrong with out 3 fast bowling trio, or imam and Babar. What is wrong is that our middle order will likely be exposed today.

Babar keeps doing the same thing, keeps playing the supposed winning 11 until they lose and opts for bits and pieces in the middle order and lower order despite us having genuine middle order batsmen in saud, haris, tayyab and Abdullah. Same with bowling, we have waseem but won't use him for bits and pieces fahee.
indian fans were hurt what happened last week, so now they are coming out and talking..

Usuaully they come here on purpose from other sites just to troll here....

India had one of those perfect days, while Pakistan was least bothered to turn up. Let’s just leave it at that.

Naseem and Rauf bailing on us when the going gets tough is cause for concern though. India battered us so hard, two of the supposed ‘best pace bowling attack’ had to run for cover in the dressing room.
Best bowling attack? Who said that? Babar?

We never claimed that.

Some people here claimed this is the best attack. It is a good attack but not the best.

Naseem alone can't carry everyone. Shaheen hasn't been at his best and rauf leaks runs.

indian fans were hurt what happened last week, so now they are coming out and talking..

Usuaully they come here on purpose from other sites just to troll here....
I'm pretty new to this forumn, only been here a few weeks, my account I registered 2021 but didn't comment here frequently until now,

I'm actually suprised because I was wondering who these new people are and why their commenting like little children 😂😂, now it all makes sense.

Right, we had a bad day. Everyone has one. We chased 350 against australia, Is aus not a good team?

I am not too concerned vs pace here. I am worried about kuldeep. Chahal had he been picked would have been mince meat. Kuldeep is the one guy everyone needs to attack from the get go. Put him under pressure. Force him to sulk as he always does when he is hit a bit. Make him lose confidence. Then attack the other bowlers.

Back