Laver&Wood Reserve Ultra

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Wanted to share this with you guys, not sure if anyone has seen them but these are new Laver bats and they are MASSIVE, few I got from there website.

Laver & Wood Reserve Ultra

• Short Handle / Standard Blade
• Reserve Ultra Profile
• Mid (extended) Sweet Spot
• 2lbs 8ozs to 2lbs 9ozs
42mm edges
• A balanced, light bat with top performance and a huge profile – would suit any player who wants an incredible mixture of bat-speed and power

Res211Profile.jpg

Res211Face.jpg

Laver & Wood Reserve Ultra

• Short Handle / Standard Blade
• Reserve Ultra Profile
• Mid (extended) Sweet Spot
• 2lbs 11ozs to 2lbs 12ozs
43mm edges
• A huge bat with a massive sweet spot – would suit the all-round player who needs power on both the front and back foot

Res28Profile.jpg

Res28Face.jpg

They have them as part of the regular bat area now, so you can have one made to your specs (These 2 were in the specials)

I am quite sure this is over dried, can't believe this being so low dense cleft.

If we say this is overdried then Gray Nicolls e41 is also overdried?

Made to compete with GN E41
And CD you like bats with no concave right? the E41 has a flat face might be worth looking into for you.......

Made to compete with GN E41
And CD you like bats with no concave right? the E41 has a flat face might be worth looking into for you.......

The XXX range from Meulemans had 40mm+ edges last year, and the E41's don't have 40mm edges as there was strength concerns with them. It said that in the GCCC catalogue and only the lower ranges came close to the 41mm edges. I went to the Albion GCCC and while they didn't have the 41mm edges, more like 38mm, they were still huge but their name isn't correct, lol :D

Last edited:
SempreSami,

Yeah it looks a lot like Amplus even in shape and this bat is basically competitor of that.

Ammo,

Last year I saw one team 11th man batting with e41, had a good look at it and it felt good, it does have little concaving but not as much as Oblivion, Legend etc.

Langer,

Isn't the shape of XXX more or less same as UK Legends?

By the way, guys prices of equipments seem to increase day by day. Take e41 for example it was offered to me for like $650/$675 AUD posted to Canada while now it is like $750!!

SempreSami,

Yeah it looks a lot like Amplus even in shape and this bat is basically competitor of that.

Ammo,

Last year I saw one team 11th man batting with e41, had a good look at it and it felt good, it does have little concaving but not as much as Oblivion, Legend etc.

Langer,

Isn't the shape of XXX more or less same as UK Legends?

By the way, guys prices of equipments seem to increase day by day. Take e41 for example it was offered to me for like $650/$675 AUD posted to Canada while now it is like $750!!

It is basically a similar shape to teh e41 but bigger, but you can only get them from Meulemans which is in Wester Australia.

Last year the 25 pre-release e41's were AUD$499 and only came in the 1000LE, this year they have the Players ($699) and the 1000 LE ($560). Bats seem to go up every year, I even heard that Newbery are raising their bat prices by 15%.

Off topic - Hopefully get my cleft pictures tomorrow :D

It is basically a similar shape to teh e41 but bigger, but you can only get them from Meulemans which is in Wester Australia.

Last year the 25 pre-release e41's were AUD$499 and only came in the 1000LE, this year they have the Players ($699) and the 1000 LE ($560). Bats seem to go up every year, I even heard that Newbery are raising their bat prices by 15%.

Off topic - Hopefully get my cleft pictures tomorrow :D

Yeah, I'm aware of Meulemans who are in WA.

If e41 is 38mm then XXX would be easily 40mm+

Exactly, seems like they have demoted 1000LE. I don't know I heard from someone if you need 8 or 10+ grains in e41 you would need to pay extra money for that which I think is a rip off to be honest.

I just want to buy Screaming Cat Series Three before Julian also increases the price.

PS: DO keep us updated and if you can then create a topic with your clefts etc

my friend has the 500 its beautiful clean blade straight grains one or 2 blemishes and over 38mm edges, will see the bat again tommorow at the game.

Back