Make your one bold prediction for ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024

see you on the 27th!
Yes Pakistan vs Australia final as Nathan Lyon said. How's this for a bold prediction

Pakistan bats first in the final with both babar and rizwan scoring centuries.

Australia bats and shadab the best allrpunder takes a 5 wicket haul but despite his best efforts Amir and imad get tonked and Australia manage to tie.

Australia then walks to a super over and scores 23.

All hope is lost until babar walks out and hits 6 4's in a superover causing Pakistan to win.

Cheers and roars in the crowd, in the very distance misbah who's watching on his TV sheds a tear of joy and is happy that he was finally right.

Pcb then finally come back to misbah and appoint him as coach and babar and rizwan become atg's of the game.

Finally as the dusk settles and dawn arrives, Babar wakes up from his dream with azam standing over him with cake and saying "Sorry captain sahib, I ate it all." Oh oh a new nightmare awaits Bobby.

USA may beat West Indies in Super 8.

If they can beat Pakistan and give India a fight, why not West Indies?

India won't reach semi-finals
USA will get another famous win in Super 8s

South Africa winning it.

Afghanistan beating one of IND or AUS and qualifying for semis.

Australia
South Africa
India
West Indies
England
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
USA

These 8 teams will qualify to Super 8.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Afghanistan will upset one more top team in super 8's.

I reckon SA will win the cup.
They have flown under the radar been put in 2 tight matches and have surprisingly won both of them from situations where we would expect them to choke.

Afghanistan to beat one of Australia / India and Bangladesh to qualify for semifinals

I reckon SA will win the cup.
They have flown under the radar been put in 2 tight matches and have surprisingly won both of them from situations where we would expect them to choke.
SA batting has sucked big time, they barely scrapped past minnows. Nepal should have easily won and So should Bangladesh.
SA is not playing inspiring cricket. Would be manhandled in super 8s

Back