Memo to Inzamam-ul-Haq : Select Mir Hamza now for the Test squad

srh

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan's fast bowling is pretty bad nowadays. Letting NZ score 250+ on a green pitch batting first is not something to be proud of. Pakistan have been selecting the same fast bowlers for quite some time and it is not working. Mir Hamza has been the most consistent bowler on Pakistan A tour matches in longer format. Its time for him to make test debut. Him swinging the ball will solve a big problem.

Brilliant idea, but not sure if he will be successful on australian pitches....

He would have been an excellent choice in NZ, but don't think he do well in Aus, however Philander is doing well.

Ehsan would be a better option in Aus, but he hasn't been in good form recently.

Maybe, Pak should go back to their old roots and chuck a raw youngster like Sameen gul or Ghulam Mudasser to the mix?

Just saw his stats, he's been tearing it up in FC cricket.

Thing is, I don't see him getting a game even if he's selected.

Amir
Sohail Khan
Wahab
Yasir Shah

That'll be the attack in Australia. He should have been picked for NZ though.

Just saw his stats, he's been tearing it up in FC cricket.

Thing is, I don't see him getting a game even if he's selected.

Amir
Sohail Khan
Wahab
Yasir Shah

That'll be the attack in Australia. He should have been picked for NZ though.

YASIR will enjoy the bounce but that can be nightmare to him serving pies to the batsmen.. He is finding difficult to adjust his speed or angle to the various nature of the pitches.. he bowls the same everywhere

He has earned it

same here He should be selected for Aus tour he has definitly earned it

i don,t know why PCB did not allow him to play in county cricket(During pakistan A tour of

England he was offered a county contract which pcb doesnot allow him noc) that is just stupid

if they are not going

to select him for national team

Last edited:
Again people complaining about our bowling. They only got to 270 b/c of blindness slogging. Batting is and always has been our issue.

He is a massive talent from the Babar, Sami generation but not sure if he is ready for international cricket against much better bats.

Is he one of the best bowlers in the current QEA?

Please dont select another left armer. Sick of tired of all wasim wannabees.

Mohammad abbas has been taking truckload of wickets , why not him.

Pakistan needs more pace. Ghulam Mudassar should be on the radar given Inzy recently went to a FC game just to see him apparently...

Yes, select more mediocrity and then when you see him in internationals, start throwing abuses at the PCB for selecting yet another gun barrel straight trundler.

I have no idea how on earth can some posters come up with such ideas.

He's a military medium trundler who only has one thing going for him: a bit of swing/seam on underprepared tracks (Pak domestic scene).

He might've been slightly useful on green tops of NZ, but will be horrendous anywhere else.

Stop please.

Performed on A team tour and now in great form in QA trophy , reward the poor guy for his great performance over last 2-3 years.

Again people complaining about our bowling. They only got to 270 b/c of blindness slogging. Batting is and always has been our issue.

But he can easily replace Rahat. Batting is the bigger problem but our bowling isn't as "world class" as it looks.

Any half decent bowling side would have destroyed NZ's non existent batting line up on a pitch of such nature, as what was present on day 1-2.

Not much pace but surely can bowl as quick as Boult and Southee and also can swing it both ways so I would say not a bad idea.

The only bowler that should be added is Ali Imran Pasha. 6'4, lively, hits the deck hard, gets the ball to seam away and swing back in.

Pakistan badly needs a bowler who can swing the ball both ways and is consistent and Mir Hamza fits the bill. Rahat Ali can also swing the ball both ways but is way inconsistent. Mir Hamza should replace Rahat Ali in the test squad.

Pakistan also needs a fast bowler who is really fast like 145 k plus. That bowler should replace Imran Khan in the test squad.

Back