DoosraTeesra

Local Club Star
Runs
xHp5Gmg.jpg

Haha, one of the best captain ever!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Stand up for the champions!!

AND THE KING!!! :) :)

WOW This will rise Misbah in the eyes of many critcics but he hadnt finished a gane in such a style before and this inning counts for A LOT.

What a win this has been for you guys. Well done to Misbah and the boys. Well deserved victory!!

What a Lionhearted performance, I am impressed. None of our previous captains would have gone for the win. Should get the MOM for his batting and brave captaincy.

Easily EASILY our 2nd best captain OF ALL TIME ! Big Performance well done Pak!

top performance

but MOM should go to azhar ali , really suprised everyone with that knock , superb century

an inziesque knock. This is the first time we have chased an over 250 score without inzamam ul haq.

Bohat hi barhiaa innings Azhar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Misbah redeemed himself?

Has Misbah finally put to rest the ghost of the past (T20 WC final/ Mohali Semi Final) with this amazing performance?

Ps. Congratulations to all the Pakistani fans out there. This is a big moment.

Last edited:
Great stuff from a great man. Slowly has been proving the haters wrong.

Well, finally 2 decades of cricket experience turned Mr. Negative into +ive. If he had this strategy applied in the 1ST test, we may have won the series. What a difference it makes to have your back against the wall. Congrats to him and hope against all odds that THIS OUTCOME will change his approach of his leadership.

Magnificent Misbah I've criticised him a lot but today he proved me wrong which I don't mind as the most important thing is Pakistan winning and playing positive cricket my only regret is we didn't play like this In all three tests we would have won the series easily against negative Lankans

King Misbah has vindicated his fans :) haters, please accept some humble pie.. congrats to pakistan fans, even in the other thread, i had mentioned Misbah doesn't get as much credit as he deserves, not only for his cricket but also the crises he managed when he took charge

Quick question: According to haters, the root cause of Pakistan's negative batting approach is Misbah so on that basis, doesnt it make sense to give Misbah total credit for today's positive batting approach? :misbah

Quick question: According to haters, the root cause of Pakistan's negative batting approach is Misbah so on that basis, doesnt it make sense to give Misbah total credit for today's positive batting approach? :misbah

No, that will go to Moin, the tooth fairy, MoYo's whining on TV or some other nonsense

I wanna see what that Savak dude has to say now. I think he won't be coming on these forums for a couple of weeks

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>108 - Misbah-ul-Haq has batted four times in the fourth innings of Pakistan Test wins and has not been dismissed, scoring 108 runs. Guided.</p>— OptaJim (@OptaJim) <a href="https://twitter.com/OptaJim/statuses/425303907783278592">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:misbah

LEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pkflag :pkflag :pakflag2

Savak - where art thou?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>High percent of Tests won as captain during past 3 year:
G Smith 60%,
M Clarke 51%,
Misbah-ul-Haq 47%,
MS Dhoni 44%,
A Strauss 44%. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PakvSL&src=hash">#PakvSL</a></p>— Cricket Record (@cricinfo_record) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricinfo_record/statuses/425286990389866496">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>High % of int'ls won as captain after 2011 WC (min 30 match captained):
Clarke 56%,
Misbah 53%,
Porterfield 53%,
Dhoni 51%,
de Villiers 50%.</p>— Cricket Record (@cricinfo_record) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricinfo_record/statuses/425279698722385921">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Most Int'l matches won as captain after 2011 World Cup:
Misbah-ul-Haq 51,
MS Dhoni 50,
Clarke 41,
Sammy 34,
Cook 33,
de Villiers 26.
<a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PakvSL&src=hash">#PakvSL</a></p>— Cricket Record (@cricinfo_record) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricinfo_record/statuses/425276861640613888">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>

:misbah

Just imagine how different the reaction would've been if the result was a draw. This would probably be the highlight of his career.

Does anyone know the highlights can be found? :misbah

What a knock by the gentle beast.

TBH, everyone calls Afridi a Beast, but has Afridi ever batted like this so consistently and won games for Pak?

Misbah is the real beast of Pak.

I wanna see what that Savak dude has to say now. I think he won't be coming on these forums for a couple of weeks

He's probably back to reminiscing about the time when his buddies B, C, D, E didnt help him get with the girl who he classified as A! :misbah

All you can hope for is that Misbah takes the same positive approach to every game we play and this is not a one-off. Tuk tuk and negativity always end in failure as proven by Lanka. Win or lose this is the brand of cricket we want to see and one can only hope that Misbah finally has seen the light.

Last edited:
Deserves every bit of praise. A brilliant cricketer and I have no doubt he will be remembered as such once he hangs up his boots.

lol ofcourse, anything less would be disrespectful to the legend :misbah

i dont admit it, but ive made a worrying amount of misbah photoshops over the years, will post them all in my intro thread for posterity some day

Last edited:
An overly criticized and underrated performer unlucky to born in era of fans with afridi mindset disease in them, nothing less than a Pakistan Legend.

Excellent innings almost run a ball 68 (in just 72 balls) and the sixes he hit in the first innings to reduce deficit. Can't understand why he is not one of the 30 probables for the T-20 world cup. Is Shoiab Malik better than him?

never been in the closet about it, check out the misbah fan club thread. i was one of the earliest tukmanistanis. :)

Can you watermark your pictures? They will eventually go viral online so you'd wanna keep your print on them!

Can you watermark your pictures? They will eventually go viral online so you'd wanna keep your print on them!

id be chuffed if they went viral, dont mind not watermarking, the earliest record will always be on PP under my name so i can always prove i made them if i ever wanted to.

appreciate the sentiment tho, cheers dude. :19:

Misbah is now coming very close to becoming ATG.

This year and WC next year will define his career. Asia Cup and WC will be his finales.

Excellent innings almost run a ball 68 (in just 72 balls) and the sixes he hit in the first innings to reduce deficit. Can't understand why he is not one of the 30 probables for the T-20 world cup. Is Shoiab Malik better than him?

Still remember the phainty he gave to Hafeez in the last over of the Caribbean T20 tournament to get the 10 runs in just 3 balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_TYaAYQ4k

Because he has shown a history of bottling it when the real pressure is on and he tends to freeze badly in those situations.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

The amazing thing about Misbah is that he has not suffered as he has gotten old. He has gotten better.

This just does not happen in cricket.

Tendulkar lost his ability as he aged, as did Ponting, and Dravid, the list goes on.

The amazing thing about Misbah is that he has not suffered as he has gotten old. He has gotten better.

This just does not happen in cricket.

Tendulkar lost his ability as he aged, as did Ponting, and Dravid, the list goes on.

Spot on there sir! Very good point and definately one to be noted by the many haters of this great man. Those haters will truly realise how much of an impact he has on the team, when he finally calls it a day. Will be a sad day. So cherish what your getting now.

Salute To Misbah:misbah:sahmed:azhar

Last edited:
:bow
.After seeing what positive approach can do I hope misbah sticks to it. It was somethinh new to him and pakistan.

Back