Morrant International Ultralite Batting Pads

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
They look like this;

prd%7B723BCBDF-A61D-4FEA-896B-90423F52170E%7D.jpg

Has anyone seen them? Or worn them? Or played in them?

Anyways, I saw these pads today and held them (couldn't wear them etc because I was not buying them and shop keeper won't like me playing in them) and they felt amazingly light. To me they didn't look pads because they were soooo sooo light that I never in my life saw anything lighter than this.

Very very good pads indeed, expensive but certainly worth every single penny.

The "ultralight" style of pads actually tends to be rather stiff and uncomfortable :(

They're nice but I'm more of a Puma guy myself ;)

As I said I didn't wear them but the finish on them was not top notch and something I would like.

Hey CD ,

One of my team mates have these pads and i used it once while batting , it was like i am running with out pads :))

Plus i was in little fear that if i struck on knees from a pacy delievry i might get pain but to my surprize i got

struck 2 or 3 delievries from a quicky pacer :sami and felt nothing , amazing pads i loved it :)

Jazakallah khair

I had the CA Plus pads which I think are very similar ... too stiff.

Hey CD ,

One of my team mates have these pads and i used it once while batting , it was like i am running with out pads :))

Plus i was in little fear that if i struck on knees from a pacy delievry i might get pain but to my surprize i got

struck 2 or 3 delievries from a quicky pacer :sami and felt nothing , amazing pads i loved it :)

Jazakallah khair

I agree, I haven't played with them but they are very light indeed and offer top protection really.

I had the CA Plus pads which I think are very similar ... too stiff.

I agree with your comment on CA pads - I had them and they were very uncomfortable.

I have tried Morrants and they are on another level. Very light and does not have the stiffness of CA pads.

Highly recommended.

i have two pairs. . . .these pads are the scats of batting pads. u wont look back, my ones are eight odd years old and still going strong.

In all fairness though, you better be scoring some serious runs before buying pads like these. I can only imagine the shame in walking back after a first ball duck wearing these pads and using a GM Players Edition.

In all fairness though, you better be scoring some serious runs before buying pads like these. I can only imagine the shame in walking back after a first ball duck wearing these pads and using a GM Players Edition.

I echo these comments....

Back