MQM founder Altaf Hussain in ICU after contracting coronavirus

You said it was done under pml-n and to me that doesn’t matter who did it. But by most accounts it was much needed. MQM terrorism was at its peak at the time.

If the army was so anti urdu speakers, how come in a few years full support was given to an urdu speaking general to oust noora?

You have to quit believing the Altaf bhai propaganda. But it’s quite clear no evidence and statements here will help you change your mind.

Speaking of the quota system, yes it’s a massive injustice... just another one in a while glut of other injustices done to a lot of other people in Pakistan. But only Altaf reacted by embracing India, openly questioning g Pakistan’s existence, started a separatist movement and held the country’s economic hub hostage and painted the city red with blood.

But it’s quite clear none of these pieces of evidence will change the minds of those who believe in some alternate history!

Yup as I said earlier. Whether it’s Balochis, Tribal Pathans, Bengalis or Urdu speakers. All need to learn some patriotism from the people of Punjab

Btw clearly your comprehension skills don’t seem to be great or you are getting emotional. I’ve already condemned MQM and called them out. But the reason why they gained support in the first place are legitimate gripes. You can support the cause and disassociate from the methods and the people who become flag bearers. If you can’t understand that then God help you and also makes sense why you don’t understand a lot of things.

Last edited:
This is true. I only lived in Lahore and Houston. When I came to Houston, I was surprised to see so much hate of Punjabis by the mahajir dominant Pakistani population of Houston. I ever understood it. To me I considered everyone a fellow Pakistani but the hate was palpable. MQM and Altaf ruined generations of our countrymen through this hate. They blame other parties of playing ethnic cards. Well if that is the case why do t I see similar hatred of Mahajirs and Sindhis, etc in Punjab? I already mentioned all my family were historically PPP supporters. The whole logic is flawed.

I am glad we at least all or most of us stand United under PTI, but the past hatred driven divisions should not define who we fundamentally are. Don’t let this hate and wrong perceptions define who you are. Hate them for being corrupt and thieves and I’ll stand with you. But I will not tolerate other nonsense rooted in ethnic divisions and hate.

Do you still get this impression? That they hate Punjabis?

I remember growing up i heard some bad stereotypes of Punjabis from my family (Urdu Speaking), however over the last 10 to 15 years, there have been plenty of people in my family who have married Punajbis, as well as other Pakistani ethnic groups, that i rarely hear that kind of stuff these days.

You said it was done under pml-n and to me that doesn’t matter who did it. But by most accounts it was much needed. MQM terrorism was at its peak at the time.

If the army was so anti urdu speakers, how come in a few years full support was given to an urdu speaking general to oust noora?

You have to quit believing the Altaf bhai propaganda. But it’s quite clear no evidence and statements here will help you change your mind.

Speaking of the quota system, yes it’s a massive injustice... just another one in a while glut of other injustices done to a lot of other people in Pakistan. But only Altaf reacted by embracing India, openly questioning g Pakistan’s existence, started a separatist movement and held the country’s economic hub hostage and painted the city red with blood.

But it’s quite clear none of these pieces of evidence will change the minds of those who believe in some alternate history!

And this is what caused Altaf Bhai started losing popularity. Also there was no separatist movement. Jinnahpur was a lie.

No they wont. As long as Imran Khan is there, PTI will win Urban Sindh.

Imran Khan is merely a puppet of army establishment with all the recruited Lotay in his artificially created “political party” and he is almost 70 yrs old.

Once he’s gone, there will be no PTI anymore. He’s not the Messiah you may be hoping for. He hasn’t done a single thing since he was brought on the stage by the GHQ.

Imran Khan is merely a puppet of army establishment with all the recruited Lotay in his artificially created “political party” and he is almost 70 yrs old.

Once he’s gone, there will be no PTI anymore. He’s not the Messiah you may be hoping for. He hasn’t done a single thing since he was brought on the stage by the GHQ.

GHQ cant force tens of thousands to go his jalsa all across Pakistan. And Karachi's demographics have been changing for a while now. PTI can win votes from across ethnic groups, while MQM is mostly restricted to one.

And if he goes tomorrow, yes PTI can dissolve, however if he is PM for the next 10 years, at that point PTI will be here to stay.

GHQ cant force tens of thousands to go his jalsa all across Pakistan. And Karachi's demographics have been changing for a while now. PTI can win votes from across ethnic groups, while MQM is mostly restricted to one.

And if he goes tomorrow, yes PTI can dissolve, however if he is PM for the next 10 years, at that point PTI will be here to stay.

Its common knowledge that the GHQ controls all the Media houses and news channels, which are then tasked to do the propaganda according to the instructions. Which is what gullible people are made to believe.

In reality PTI has no grass root support anywhere. Not even in KPK, where Pashtun Tahafuz Movement is probably more in touch with common person for trying to stop Army’s “war against terrorism” in Waziristan & the tribal areas. Aam aadmi knows very well that Imran Khan is nothing but a stooge of the GHQ.

Its common knowledge that the GHQ controls all the Media houses and news channels, which are then tasked to do the propaganda according to the instructions. Which is what gullible people are made to believe.

In reality PTI has no grass root support anywhere. Not even in KPK, where Pashtun Tahafuz Movement is probably more in touch with common person for trying to stop Army’s “war against terrorism” in Waziristan & the tribal areas. Aam aadmi knows very well that Imran Khan is nothing but a stooge of the GHQ.

You need to stop living in a fairy bubble lol No party can win no election, even with army support if its got no grass root support. Enough of your propaganda.

Jinnahpur, the term may have been concocted but if you guys think that MQM was not a separatist movement funded by India, you are living in a fool’s dream. Altaf himself stated he did not agree with the concept of partition and media funded them, these are well known facts. They had people trained by india .

Either you try to bring about change using the legislative and political process or you take the militancy route. MQM despite holding the Karachi card, failed to bring about any improvements for the so called mahajirs they represented because they were busy using their hold and authority to achieve other purposes.

These are some hard facts. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend it didnt happen that way or claim people are influenced by propaganda!

Jinnahpur, the term may have been concocted but if you guys think that MQM was not a separatist movement funded by India, you are living in a fool’s dream. Altaf himself stated he did not agree with the concept of partition and media funded them, these are well known facts. They had people trained by india .

Either you try to bring about change using the legislative and political process or you take the militancy route. MQM despite holding the Karachi card, failed to bring about any improvements for the so called mahajirs they represented because they were busy using their hold and authority to achieve other purposes.

These are some hard facts. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend it didnt happen that way or claim people are influenced by propaganda!

lol. Well atleast you accepted Jinnahpur was a conspiracy by the establishment to be able to murder innocent urdu speakers in cold blood....

Trust me the feelings are mutual, which is why MQM will be back in power to represent Urdu speaking population. Everything that Altaf Hussain said was right and represents how many ordinary Muhajirs feel now a days. He just had the courage to speak his mind.

As long as we (the urdu speaking community) are maligned and not accepted as proper Pakistanis, as long as the quota system is there, as long as the Army establishment forcefully suppresses the voice and concerns of Khi and as long as nobody else shows an honest interest in addressing all these issues, people will support MQM.

Do you still get this impression? That they hate Punjabis?

I remember growing up i heard some bad stereotypes of Punjabis from my family (Urdu Speaking), however over the last 10 to 15 years, there have been plenty of people in my family who have married Punajbis, as well as other Pakistani ethnic groups, that i rarely hear that kind of stuff these days.

Same , experiences here in hoooston .

lol. Well atleast you accepted Jinnahpur was a conspiracy by the establishment to be able to murder innocent urdu speakers in cold blood....

Lay off whatever it is you are on. It’s not helping your case. If that’s the co lesion you derived from this discussion, there is no point in continuing.

Unbelievable! A few years later the establishment had an urdu speaker dictator running the country after conducting a mass mahajir genocide!

Right!!!

Lay off whatever it is you are on. It’s not helping your case. If that’s the co lesion you derived from this discussion, there is no point in continuing.

Unbelievable! A few years later the establishment had an urdu speaker dictator running the country after conducting a mass mahajir genocide!

Right!!!

That is what I tell detractors of Indian secularism and BJP in particular, the same party which appointed a muslim president is accused by some people of being anti muslim. Unbelievable!! Right!!!

That is what I tell detractors of Indian secularism and BJP in particular, the same party which appointed a muslim president is accused by some people of being anti muslim. Unbelievable!! Right!!!

Btw [MENTION=17315]Stewie[/MENTION] it's trolly sarcasm, this is not in your favor :abbas
Bjp Muslim president is just gaslighting to the real thing
Just like Musharaf becoming the dictator was gaslighting by army to the real thing

Look I learned to interpreate his trolling :inti

Right!!!

The ethnicity of the dictator doesn’t matter. The establishment he represents is what matters. And in any case one he came he was good for Karachi.

There’s nothing to lay off on. Jinnahpur was a conspiracy and fake allegations and the result was to kill innocent urdu speakers in an army operation. That is just facts.

Haha bhai aap ki trolling next level hai

CC Teri trolling Mahan hai yaar. They will write songs about you once PP or you are gone (whatever comes first) .. will get translated in every indo aryan dravidian language and will become the national anthem of forum posters around the world.

But I digress. Can you please take Altaf bhai back and make him your president too for a few days? Ye rola hi mukkey, aidi ***n di siri!

MQM founder Altaf Hussain has once again been taken to the hospital after reporting difficulty in breathing.

A few weeks ago after having contracted coronavirus, Hussain had been hospitalised in London's Barnet Hospital, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

He was discharged on February 13 after spending a few days on ventilator.

Altaf Hussain ‘rapidly’ recovering from coronavirus, MQM London says

According to Geo News, the MQM founder reported difficulty in breathing since last evening and has once more been taken to Barnet Hospital.

Back