Multan Sultans [160/5] reach PSL 8 final with 84-run rout of Lahore Qalandars [76] in the Qualifier

Nick knight once again trying to make this look good

He is such a Andy Flower defender!

This is where Amir trumps Shaheen. Usually does not get hit for sixes and rarely more than one boundary an over

This is where Amir trumps Shaheen. Usually does not get hit for sixes and rarely more than one boundary an over

Excellent comeback by Shaheen, he has good yorker but need to master a few good slower balls or slower bouncers because vs best batsman you can't be too predictable.

This is high skillset match ups, worthy of qualifier, good punches exchanged.

Hor Kar Sochna bhi mana hai!!!

Getting smashed by a Retired batsman

Not sure why SSA is hyped so much - rubbish bowler…

Better than Amir my foot.

Tum karo tou aggression aur ham karain tou attitude!

Amazing ball striking

3 sixes for the three people he tweeted in his picture

Out comes Happy Heart...need an over to get going...problem is that there are only 4 balls left in the innings....

What a parchi Khushdil is

His career is all thanks to his connection with Rizwan

Khushdil Asif and Chacha are three idiots who will never change.

To hell with all those phainties , Pace is Pace yar, Nothing like it,,,,,, Rauf is breathing fire and throwing thunder bolts.

It took Rizwan 10 games to realise he has a betting company on his Multan shirt?

Beautiful six hitting by Pollard

Lovely sixes on Shaheen who is very active on Twitter with his 3 musketeers picture

Beautiful six hitting by Pollard

Lovely sixes on Shaheen who is very active on Twitter with his 3 musketeers picture

He’s basically a one over bowler in T20s opening over where he bowls full and swings it into the right handers at the end of the innings he always gets hit for runs.

Bit of needle in this game. First Rauf+Shaheen vs Pollard, now Rossouw vs Fakhar

Never liked Abdullah Shafique. He’s got some very evident technical faults that get exposed even more when pressure is on because he is timid as well

Last edited:
He’s basically a one over bowler in T20s opening over where he bowls full and swings it into the right handers at the end of the innings he always gets hit for runs.

No he does not "always". He has been decent in the tournament,considering mostly small boundaries.

Hahahah there goes Fakhar. Pressure chases only Babar and Rizwan in Pakistan are capable of pulling off

so ppl blaming Abdullah calling him tail ender...i guess same with Fakhar if i recall he has played only one innings in all PSL or maybe two

Pointless for Shaheen to bat so early,really wants to prove himself as an Allrounder.

so ppl blaming Abdullah calling him tail ender...i guess same with Fakhar if i recall he has played only one innings in all PSL or maybe two

With international average of 21 and ordinary SR he should really be not playing for Pak. But for some so called fans anyone except Babar and Rizwan should be playing for Pak

For some reason this is giving me India vs Pakistan 2022 WorldT20 @MCG vibes..

Question is who will be Qalandar’s Kohli?

what a match for SSA.Should bring his ego down.Was getting a bit too much

SSA what have you done?

That was a full toss that should've gone for six.

I don't think he should be batting so high up. He needs to think with this head not with this heart.

Back