Multan Sultans (214/4) defeat Lahore Qalandars (154/10) by 60 runs in match 14 of PSL 9

PSL means nothing

Flat roads, small boundaries, low quality players

We’ve seen what these so called performers are like at international level outside of Pakistan against proper teams
Meh
His batting is still above average for Pakistani standards.

Why is Multan Sultans playing only 2 Overseas player (Hendricks and Usman)? I thought PSL had a rule for playing a minimum of 3 Overseas players.

Why is Multan Sultans playing only 1 Overseas player (Hendricks)? I thought PSL had a rule for playing a minimum of 3 Overseas players.

Usman Khan is also an overseas player (UAE)
Multan said their other foreign players had niggles so got an exemption

4 overs left, these two can go wild. Let's see how they go

Chacha literally taking one on the chin

BPeOWPy.png

Struggle is real for LQ right now. Man, the team looks so lifeless but Multan as usual, continue to be very impressive.

Impressive innings from Usman Khan comes to an end before he could get his century.

It's disappointing our domestic coaches didn't think he was good enough. If I remember correctly, his last domestic match was few years ago with the 2nd XI where he scored a century and we didn't see him again after that.

I don't know why they didn't try to run 2 from the last ball. A bit selfish

Yeah who knows, i'm most impressed that his speed is up 10 clicks. Maybe he just needed some rest? Maybe the favorable crowd pumping him up, maybe the speed gun is faulty haha
Speed gun is probably fine otherwise Tymal Mills would have been hitting 155.

Looking forward to seeing Mohammad Ali bowl. Has such a relaxed approach but can crank it up.

Iftikhar Ahmed the Legend : Lahore’s bowlers are all Pakistani team bowlers. They are quality bowlers and I enjoy playing against tough teams. When you play at 6-7 for Pakistan, you don’t have time to settle in, so I practice for playing short cameos and hitting sixes from ball one. Usman Khan played one of the best knocks of the season so far. This is a good wicket to bat on but I think we have enough runs on the board, our bowlers should see this through.

Fakhar really needs to wake up

He’s in slumber mode since God knows how long

half tracker from khushdil on Fakhars legs just palced for a single
usually he would hammer it out of the stadium
shows how low his confidence is

half tracker from khushdil on Fakhars legs just palced for a single
usually he would hammer it out of the stadium
shows how low his confidence is
He is double minded

He has already told himself that he needs 10 balls to get a feel of the track. This is why you will see that he isn’t even looking to hit the ball in the first 5-10 balls he faces

He is double minded

He has already told himself that he needs 10 balls to get a feel of the track. This is why you will see that he isn’t even looking to hit the ball in the first 5-10 balls he faces
I need him to show more restraint against Mohammad Ali because he is my fantasy captain today

Dahani is bowling at 144 haha
let's see if he can crank it more as he warms up

So Azam plays a blinder yesterday, and then Rizwan takes the gloves off to play as a fielder…

Fakhar is a destroyer of his own career. Lost my count on how many times he has been dismissed slogging legside blindly. He played some beautiful shots today but couldn't resist himself from slogging like a tail ender.

Need 12 an over and Kamran still looking to feel the ball

Fakhar is a total mental midget when out of form. It is irresponsible and crazy to just solely rely on him for fast starts because 8 out of 10 times he never comes off.

That’s what happens when you start thinking your a superstar with one wicket

Fakhar is a destroyer of his own career. Lost my count on how many times he has been dismissed slogging legside blindly. He played some beautiful shots today but couldn't resist himself from slogging like a tail ender.
Just feel he tries to hit the ball too hard in T20's. Which is really dumb actually. He should have figured how to bat in this format by now

Shaheen abusing his power of captaincy

Really are scraping at the bottom of the barrel with him & masood as captain’s Rizwan should be captain of all formats.

Give this 35 year old looking 19 year old Aftab Ibrahim another over

Why not? You have two guys who have promoted themselves in opening positions as captain when they have no business there. So why not Shaheen?
While not a fan of RizBar opening pair, at least they are batsmen so it made sense...Shaheen is not an all rounder, no matter how much he believes that...plus he can't play spin to save his life!

Back