My bats

jazbati

Debutant
Runs
Some of my bats. I will post the rest of them later.

Boom Boom - 4 Star (fabulous bat - best i've played with. Middle is amazing):razzaq

MB Bubber Sher: Haven't really played a game with it but didn't like it that much to be honest. Although it's a good stick overall

Gray Nicolls: It's actually a bat from UT Sports. It's awesome!

Reebok: Given to me by my club, haven't played a game with it but a friend of mine borrowed it and wanted to buy it!

Ihsan: Really wanted to use this one but it's signed by Imran Khan:ik

Last edited:
Nice bats jazbati bhai :)

How small this world is, today at game I saw a UT bat with exact same profile as your UT/Gray Nicolls bat, brilliant shape and feel it had. It was pinging very well as well!

Your Boom Boom looks very nice I like the profile and it looks lovely!

@ cricketismylife: gray nics was signed by Saqlain Mushtaq

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CD: thanks, I usually prefer double grip and change it almost after couple of games

BTW who is that guy?

Gordon-Brown-campaign-pos-008.jpg

thanks i will post more of my bats by tom hopefully.

@Cricketismylife: yes he only bowled to me after I told him it's my dream to face you. In response he say's chakkay nai marna :saqi

he bowled couple of off breaks which i drove past him. The last one, I was just looking at his hand to where he's going to bowl .. There was a change and i was expecting a doosra but the bowled pitched and came on to me very quickly. It was more like a leg break like a quicker one. I asked him if it was the 'jalebi' to which he nodded and said well played.

thanks i will post more of my bats by tom hopefully.

@Cricketismylife: yes he only bowled to me after I told him it's my dream to face you. In response he say's chakkay nai marna :saqi

he bowled couple of off breaks which i drove past him. The last one, I was just looking at his hand to where he's going to bowl .. There was a change and i was expecting a doosra but the bowled pitched and came on to me very quickly. It was more like a leg break like a quicker one. I asked him if it was the 'jalebi' to which he nodded and said well played.

true legend and still stayed humble throughout!

Back