mybb3starbat33.jpg

mybb3starbat5.jpg

mybb3starbat6.jpg

mybb3starbat9.jpg

mybb3starbat12.jpg

mybb3starbat7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Majid Bhai!

How would you compare this with your other bats?
Danevaad Uzair miyyan,
When I 1st opened the package and I said mashhallah coz its a very very nice looking bat & excellent looking stickers. I normally never oil the back of the bat but I oiled this to make it look little dirty/used so I can save it frm evil eye and I might apply fibre scuff sheet. lol
I bounced a few balls on it seems abt the same quality as CA plus 10k, same shape and also same type of soft pressing. Its nothing like Ihsan Inferno bats, Ihsans own bats are hard pressed and this is very different. Its pre-knocked with edges slightly rounded off.

Last edited:
Danevaad Uzair miyyan,
When I 1st opened the package and I said mashhallah coz its a very very nice looking bat & excellent looking stickers. I normally never oil the back of the bat but I oiled this to make it look little dirty/used so I can save it frm evil eye and I might apply fibre scuff sheet. lol
I bounced a few balls on it seems abt the same quality as CA plus 10k, same shape and also same type of soft pressing. Its nothing like Ihsan Inferno bats, Ihsans own bats are hard pressed and this is very different. Its pre-knocked with edges slightly rounded off.

why wont it, who's the shareholder? :afridi

Danevaad Uzair miyyan,

Is it semi oval handle or round?

LOL you believe in evil eye sooo much ?!?! Why would someone have evil on a wood?!

why wont it, who's the shareholder? :afridi
Thats a good one... :afridi rounds off the edges on Boom Boom bats by playing lot of streaky edgy shots and the other ambassador :fawad blocks, plays steady and knocks in the middle.

Last edited:
Is it semi oval handle or round?

LOL you believe in evil eye sooo much ?!?! Why would someone have evil on a wood?!

Dosta the handle is semi oval shaped but I made it bit more oval shaped by putting tape on it. I dont really believe in evil eye so much, lekin yaar these type can happen even a bat can get buri nazar and break.

Dosta the handle is semi oval shaped but I made it bit more oval shaped by putting tape on it. I dont really believe in evil eye so much, lekin yaar these type can happen even a bat can get buri nazar and break.

Oh okay.

LOL yaar but it is piece of wood and is natural product so at the end of the day it will be break. After all it is a breakable product so...

Looks great Majid! Fair price as well it seems.

How's the pickup on it?

thanks.
Balance is very good and pick up is lot lighte rthen its dead weighed 2.11. It feels around 2.8

Mashallah Majid bhai, looks like you have landed yourself a great stick for a great price aswell.
Nice one.:)

Does anybody happen to know where I can buy the new Boom Boom Blaze 175 bat (Red to Black), 175 pads & gloves?

If yes then any idea about prices?

The products themselves are advertised on the official Boom Boom website but there is no purchasing option.

Does anybody happen to know where I can buy the new Boom Boom Blaze 175 bat (Red to Black), 175 pads & gloves?

If yes then any idea about prices?

The products themselves are advertised on the official Boom Boom website but there is no purchasing option.
Thats new 2011 range and I dont think thats released yet.
2010 range is available to buy frm www.batsandmore.com same site I got my bat frm.

Last edited:
Majid Bhai's bat is Grade 3.

No, Accelator and Signature are two seperate ranges.

Yes, you're right.

Majid Bhai's, bat is from old batch hence you see signature on it...

I want to buy this exact same bat for the same price. Any ideas where from?

After buying a dozen or so bats from Armie Bhai I had my full trust in him and his credibility so I thought I would buy a new brand bat which have caused havoc in the market and is fighting among other brands to secure a top spot and this bat is no other than Boom Boom.

Thats new 2011 range and I dont think thats released yet.
2010 range is available to buy frm www.batsandmore.com same site I got my bat frm.

You said you bought your bat off some 'Armie Bhai' but then later you said you bought it off www.batsandmore.com.

Anyways where can I buy this exact bat from? Does 'Armie Bhai' have any more?

Batsandmore is Armie's website. Yeah he does have lots more bats like mine.

What do you personally think of the bat and would you recommend this bat to me or a different one in the same price range. If so which other bat would be better then this one?

Thanks..:razzaq

Boom Boom bats are good decent bats but not the best in the world. I would say CA plus 5k, plus 8k & extra power, mb sher amin, AS v3 & As V10 are better then BB 3 star in same price range. I have played with all these bats and they are superb quality and will perform very well. I would recommend you buy frm a seller like Armie batsandmore.com

Last edited:
Thanks.. I can see from your pictures of your bat that you have a slight dent in the bat?

Thanks.. I can see from your pictures of your bat that you have a slight dent in the bat?

It has few small scratches but no dents.

Another bat I bought frm Armie (batsandmore.com)

mbbubbersherbat8.jpg

mbbubbersherbat2.jpg

mbbubbersherbat6.jpg

mbbubbersherbat7.jpg

mbbubbersherbat3.jpg

mbbubbersherbat4.jpg

My new bubber sher bat( I've had 3 sticker version bats but this is my 1st painted bat). You can see in the 2nd picture it had cracked paint/varnish on the face but I've sanded it down and removed it. Now it looks much better and it has 13 grains almost perfectly straight, no blemishes at all not even on the back super clean willow. Weight is abt 2.9 and very steep high spine and super thick edges, massive profile and feather light pick up.

Looks very good MashAllah.

You can often get lower grade Pakistani bats which are as good as a grade1 English bat. The main thing is the bat suits you.

Looks very good MashAllah.

You can often get lower grade Pakistani bats which are as good as a grade1 English bat. The main thing is the bat suits you.

thanks IKT. I concur with you and I also believe lower grade Pak bats are just as good as grade 1 Eng bat. I've had many cheap lower grade Pak bats which have outperformed much more expensive Eng bats.

Last edited:
Yes AS V10 is better than V3, but not too sure about Boom Boom.

However it depends on the style you play, because AS V10 has a lower middle whereas Boom Boom mostly have higher middle.

Hope this helps.

Anyone know where I can buy a Boom Boom for £120.

Is this the best bat in that price range also?

Thanks guys.

Back