My Kookaburra Kahuna 400!

The Kna

Debutant
Runs
Hey guys, I'm 13, play Under 15's and I proudly support India :) Im from India but currently live in Australia ;) Anyway I wanted to show my new bat to you guys. It is the Kookaburra Kahuna 400. It is Premium Grade 3 English Willow (I know its relatively low, but enough for Juniors). Its got 8-9 pretty straight grains. Anyway here are the pictures, don't worry these pictures were taking ages ago. Currently I have oiled, knocked in and put extratec on it and is ready for match use. The pics were taken as soon I took the bat out of the cover. Pics:
ngrt4k.jpg

ngrt4k.jpg

i6jpmf.jpg

15rhcar.jpg

Also someone please tell me why my name, which was The Kahuna (before a moderator activated my account) now has been changed to The Kna after my account has been activated.

so we have a couple, 13.... lolzz....
nice bat...although hard to see in these pics, blurry...at least for my eyes.... i like kahuna's profile a lot.... very all round profile.....hopefully it plays well for you..... btw what num do u bat on?
and u got it from aus or imported? how much did it cost u?

Umm I'm an opening batsmen and it cost me 130 dollars, and I bought it from Greg Chappell Cricket Centre.

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Just recently bought a kahuna 400 as well. Except my one is last years model and so cost me $100. By the way, what size is yours, small mens?

Never can go wrong with a Kook dude espcially a Kahuna ! Good luck you can be Indian or form Mars people on this forum always give god honest advice

Never can go wrong with a Kook dude espcially a Kahuna ! Good luck you can be Indian or form Mars people on this forum always give god honest advice

Thanks, much appreciated

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Back