My New Bats! (First as Club cricketer)

Rocket

Debutant
Runs
Hello guys... I did a very deep research before buying these bats. They are actually custom made for my needs here in Australia. I was very interested to get SS Bats but the problem was the handles. SS bats have thick handles and they don't fit my hands. I have small hands so I wanted the handle to be little thinner. (Just like Brendan McCullum and Virat Kohli bats, have a look how thin the handle is)

Anyway.. please give your comments if these are the right buy. One bat is Grade 1 English willow ' The Colada ' and the second one just a practice bats ' Black Mamba '.

Both are about 2.8 - 2.9. Just love the pick up and balance. And Done with Knocking + oiling stage.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 252
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 250
the profile is different and larger on the practise bat? higher spine?

the profile is different and larger on the practise bat? higher spine?

yeah the practice one is Middle sweet spot. its 2.7 and feels 2.6 in hands!

The quality of wood is not perfect, but still I very good for the price I paid.

Where do you play in Australia? You mentioned that bats were made as per your needs in Australia, apart from handles what triggered you to have them made for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you play in Australia? You mentioned that bats were made as per your needs in Australia, apart from handles what triggered you to have them made for you?

Will play here in MYCA this winter in Melbourne.

What made me buy these?

1. Price
2. Handles
3. Weight (i got exactly what i wanted)

Sounds great. Btw, I am also interested to play MYCA but my club doesn't participate in winter league; any chance if you have any opportunity in your team? ... I play for Glen Waverley Hawks, A grade, opener and an off spinner ... Would appreciate if you could Plz let me know, thnx

Back