Runs
dscn0153s.jpg

dscn0154xl.jpg

dscn0155r.jpg

dscn0156ij.jpg

dscn0157q.jpg

Hi, got my Scat yesterday...2.8 it is.
Has 9 very very straight grains.
Oval handle down the bottom, excellent finishing, picks up good, ping is good.
Overall a very good bat but only 2 things to worry about, being much expensive and the other is very straight profile, i mean no curve whatsoever......

These are meant to be one of the best bats, good luck and tell us how it plays.

@zaid135......675 aud + 6000 pkr customs.....
@khalil.......yeah bro these are meant to be the best bats.....it looks the best bat without a doubt......pings top class as well......not the very best, but among the best pings it has.........the only concern i have about it is that it has no curve.......very straight it is........i'm not used to to play with that str8 bats.....lets hope for the best!

Sarmad
what do you mean not the very best,out of all bats you have which one has the best ping so far?

Sarmad
what do you mean not the very best,out of all bats you have which one has the best ping so far?
millichamp and hall bats, ss gladiator, ca 15000
but remember ca has a way bigger middle than ss, so sometimes ca seems to be better....

Does it has a dent on its face ?

yeah, its a dent caused by a mallet....now knocking it in.....so it has gone....

so you paid 680 bucks, ordered the bat, and are now worried about its straight profile?

Sarmad, have you used it to do some nets or shadow batting?

I tried a friends's Screaming cat in the nets for one over (not a friend really just someone at my club and he wouldnt let me use it more than an over hahahah) and I found it really really weird playing with it. Maybe it was just me. Did you feel the pickup to be a bit weird playing with it?

Could someone please tell me the difference between a straight profile and a curved one

Sarmad, have you used it to do some nets or shadow batting?

I tried a friends's Screaming cat in the nets for one over (not a friend really just someone at my club and he wouldnt let me use it more than an over hahahah) and I found it really really weird playing with it. Maybe it was just me. Did you feel the pickup to be a bit weird playing with it?

How did the bat perform ?

The bat performed well. Not as pingy as the top of the range Asian bats though. back then i had an MRF which was a gun bat.

That is weird.Some say it performs like the best and some say it doesn't.Maybe you didn't try the professional grade bat

Last edited:
Back