Naseem Shah struggles with his bowling artillery in the whirlwind of T20I cricket

Arshdeep is not great on his own, but he bowls to plan like Indian bowlers.

Bumrah and Shami have the xfactor but sometimes need bowlers to just follow the damn plan.

Also personality wise I wouldn’t take Shaheen for Indian team, seems like a Pandya 2.0
Pandya 2.0 can't hold a bat. Shaheen is a better bat and bowler than Pandya 2.0.

Pandya 2.0 can't hold a bat. Shaheen is a better bat and bowler than Pandya 2.0.
To add to the above

Agreed, Pakistani bowlers do not work as a team, they want to accomplish individual goals and believe in self stardom.
India is just the opposite where the the pack and the plan are more important that individual performances.
A structure normalized rewarding system and individual team player mentality and education play a part in this.
Both these factors are completely missing in the Pakistan team as a whole and it is pretty evident in the results.

Lillee Shah
Rizwan Bradman
Shaheen Starc
Shadab Warne
Babar Border
Rauf Lee

We have it all covered. PCB champions edition shirts are available on their online merchandise store
naqvi and his bosses are ready and waiting to take your money. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Let's find why Naseem Shah might not be the best fit for T20I cricket. He's faced New Zealand the most, playing 7 matches against them. His bowling strike rate against them sits at 33.2, with an economy rate of 8.43. Looking at his overall T20I career, he's managed just 19 wickets in 25 matches so far, sporting a bowling average of 37.63, which currently ranks as the 4th worst. His career strike rate of 28.4 is also currently 5th worst.

One major issue seems to be his uncertainty about where to bowl yorkers and length deliveries and we can understand the reason for it from here that he hasn't managed to dismiss any batter via LBW in his T20I career so far. Since his T20I debut, both his bowling average and economy rate have steadily increased instead of decreasing.

Now what I think he should do is that Naseem Shah should focus on enhancing his bowling variety, consistency in line and length and should not worry about the pace as he should master Yorker and slower balls, targeting the stumps for LBW opportunities, building mental resilience because after being hit for sixes or fours he should not lose his momentum because I have noticed him during 4th T20I against England in recent 4 T20I series against England when Phil Salt and Jos Buttler attacked him he lost his momentum and control over line and length instead of trying different variations.
Knowing how to use a bowler and his strengths is what a captain s role is and what these management staff get paid for.

Naseem has a long way to go in his young career and needs to learn recovery techniques that suit his body.

Everyone is different.

Overall he will come good.

Hopefully Dizzy will get the best out of him and share his experience.

Back