New SS CRICKET KIT 2013 arrived today

Knightrider

Local Club Regular
Runs
I ordered these from Ajit(onlinestockist) last week and the kit arrived earlier today.
As you can see excellent quality as usual lush looking bats, pads and gloves. By far the best kit I have got so far.
Ajit really is an awesome seller, this quality and at such cheap prices isnt possible from other sellers.
SS ton Sourav ganguly bat is excellent very thick, narrow grains and good balaanced pick up, SS ton supremo is
top notch considering its a lower end bat it has 9 grains, pads are gloves are just too good, the best I've got ever.
Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Last edited:
Some unbelievable kit here. I've got a few SS bats from Ajit and always top notch. Did you get the pads from him also?

mmm nice long middles good willow, hope they serve you well!

think you should remove the model sticker (the sourav ganguly/supremo) on the back looks too busy.

think you should remove the model sticker (the sourav ganguly/supremo) on the back looks too busy.

Nahi yaar, Sourav Ganguly is one of my favourite players. You are right back model sticker is a bit large.

Nahi yaar, Sourav Ganguly is one of my favourite players. You are right back model sticker is a bit large.

Fair enough, even the Sourav Ganguly bat isn't top of the range (mid isn't it), the quality that SS are producing is very impressive. How are the handels on SS bats?

Pls post some more pics of the SS Ganguly...the grains look wonderful on it.

Fair enough, even the Sourav Ganguly bat isn't top of the range (mid isn't it), the quality that SS are producing is very impressive. How are the handels on SS bats?

Handle are decent quality, fairly thin but shaped nicely. I have put 2 grips on both of them.

Normally im not a fan of SS bats i prefer SG or CA but these SS looks pretty sweet, where is the middle position bhai ? Also what is the weight of the bats?

But the pads and gloves are seriously nice

Sorry for my late reply, the weight is 2.9-2.10lb. Balance pick up is pretty light with 2 grips. Sweetspot is about middle to low but it extended slightly more then before.

majid bhai can u give me contact number of AJIT (online stockist) or his personal chat/email id as it is very difficult to communicate him via company email. u can send me on "munaf4u@gmail.com" as i urgently need a complete kit.

jazak allaah

I cracked 48 with sourav ganguly bat in its first outing.

majid bhai can u give me contact number of AJIT (online stockist) or his personal chat/email id as it is very difficult to communicate him via company email. u can send me on "munaf4u@gmail.com" as i urgently need a complete kit.

jazak allaah

jazak allaah

I have contacted him on Facebook message and he was quite quick at replying to them, that might be worth a try.

I have contacted him on Facebook message and he was quite quick at replying to them, that might be worth a try.

Give me his facebook I'd bcoz online stockist page is not functioning. I want ss matrix full kit with ss LE bat and I just want ur suggession for backup bat as ajit referred BDM sixes which is $98 but I like BDM force 20/20 $114 so u can suggest any bat in that price range .

Back