New Zealand v South Africa | Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe | 2015 World Cup | Warm-up Match | 11th Feb, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricinfo says Zim is 73/2 but ICC cricket says Zim is 85/1 WTH is happening ?

:facepalm: Stick to Pakistani terms, pal, you're going a bit far now.

As long as there is no disrespect intended, nothing wrong with praising God. Might receive hidayat for doing so.

Anyways, Duminy is killing this chase and ABD can't do it all by himself.

Well SA are 2nd / 3rd favorites.

Definitely joint-favourites with Australia. Steyn wasn't playing today and Morkel bowled only a few overs. Amla has also been rested since he can't come any lower than this.

Man..Zimboks aren't to be taken lightly. :eek: 72/2 in 14 overs.

Good that they are in the group B. Let Pak 'n Indian bros to deal with 'em :))

Too much cricket is killing me. I can't get out of it either. Im leaving this forum for 2 days till we SL vs NZ for the 8th time this year :facepalm:

SA having a reality check without Amla bhai i guess? :p and they say ABD and Faf other xyz are more important for SA

What are all these ''Amla this 'n Amla that'' BS? :mv He is just one man. Chokers will always be chokers and the bearded man aint gonna change a thing.

Steyn was a much bigger loss, he could have restricted NZ to under 280 and made the chase easier.

A chase of 280 would have been easy with an anchor like Amla, Amla in a chase this big isn't much of an asset.

Honestly, Amla wouldn't have made much of a difference.

His job if of an anchor and he can hold one end by scoring run a ball which many others can't do and that helps the middle order and lower order to launch the attack later.

His job if of an anchor and he can hold one end by scoring run a ball which many others can't do and that helps the middle order and lower order to launch the attack later.
How many 300+ run chases has he anchored against good bowling sides?

How many 300+ run chases has he anchored against good bowling sides?

So you basically think after Smith and Kallis this team don't need an anchor all should come and play like so called killer miller or the attacking kock?

So you basically think after Smith and Kallis this team don't need an anchor all should come and play like so called killer miller or the attacking kock?
What are you on about? Give me a good number of instances where he's anchored a 300+ chase against a strong side or move along.

Remove Pakistan and his average is back to 52 Irfan is a nightmare for Amla i hope you know how many times Irfan took his wicket in 2013
Why? Pakistan use to have one of the best attacks in the world.

How good is Zimbabwe.
The way they are playing they can beat any of Pakistan, West Indies and India.

Lankans being shown their place.. Just below India.. Sh*t teams!

Oh..dont be so dramatic. SL are taking this game purely as a warm up. Dilshan 'n Mathews didn't even bat. 'n look whos bowling now. Part timers.

Lanka is a joke team. Got whitewashed by India C and now this embarrassment. :sanga

If Malinga doesn't come back well, I see big trouble for SRL in Group A. I think, they 'll have real trouble defending total. I understand it's a practice match, but that's true for both side (ZIM used 9 bowlers).

After WC, dark days are coming for Lankans.

This is why I dont rate the saffers . Their batting is decent only when they bat first & no pressure . Post anything above 270 in a KO , whos going to chase it for them ?

Not reading too much into the win warm up match and no Steyn or Amla.

I think this is the takeaway for Zim from this world cup.

I hope Afg can also get a consolation win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back