New Zealand v Sri Lanka | 7th ODI | Wellington | 28th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Snaga is not really trying to hit shots here? He is simply taking singles and giving strike to others. Only 20 odd deliveries are left.

Kulasekara :facepalm: taking a single at end of the over when Sanga is at the other end.. lol

Why Snaga is not really trying to hit shots here? He is simply taking singles and giving strike to others. Only 20 odd deliveries are left.

Sanga is not looking fit to me he is struggling i think another sad news is coming for Lanka before WC

SamRoy: "Thisara Perera calls himself an all-rounder but his batting involves only slogging! I think people like Stuart Broad or Bhuvi Kumar and all of Australia's tailenders (Johnson, Starc, Pattinson, Hazlewood, Harris, etc.) are better batsman than this guy."

Sanga is not looking fit to me he is struggling i think another sad news is coming for Lanka before WC

Dilshan looks like he injured him self too. WHY the hell doesn't this Thisara guy doesn't end up injurying himself ?

I like sri lanka but it isn't looking good. Two of their top players fire and they still score a subpar score

That will be really bad for SL. Middle order is not firing much.

Yes enough chances for the so called talented chandi i mean the guys has played freaking 80+ odi innings and still we are waiting to see that talent coming ou of his bat.

Dilshan looks like he injured him self too. WHY the hell doesn't this Thisara guy doesn't end up injurying himself ?

Thivagar don't worry you broda got perera we got younus everyone else is getting injured in our teams except these 2 greats with 100% fitness level

Hundred for my fav batsman and [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] sanga dont have a beard!

I like sri lanka but it isn't looking good. Two of their top players fire and they still score a subpar score

It means you like sri lankans right and that means you like [MENTION=137844]McGarrett[/MENTION] you guys were making us fool all these days :(

I think they are lacking players who can score big with 130-140 SR. Sl has few players who can score big run a ball but not at higher SR even if they bat till the last. Mathews is one guy who can score faster.

Good strikes by Sanga here. Last over made it a good total for SL.

I think they are lacking players who can score big with 130-140 SR. Sl has few players who can score big run a ball but not at higher SR even if they bat till the last. Mathews is one guy who can score faster.

Dilshan in big chases is a very good batsman to have his record is pretty good i think all his 2nd innings centuries are in won matches except that 160 where SL was chasing 414 against India and lost by only 3 runs.

Sanga needs 12 runs to break Ponting's record for the second most runs scored in ODI

Time to nice to our Bangla brothers. We need someone to defend us once we switch spot with them.

switched over to the ranji trophy.

Having 120 km/hr bowlers have the batsmen edging every ball is depressing

Great knock by Guptil. Well played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take away Mahela, Sanga, Murali, Sanath, Vaas, Dilshan, Attapattu and De Silva, I don't think I like SL cricket lol. I think I like the players more than the country.

We are a strange team. Worst in the first 10 overs and the best team in the world in the last ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back