New Zealand vs Sri Lanka | Group A | Mumbai |18/03/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

T20I Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Big match for Pakistan.

Sri Lanka beat NZ, and we beat Australia, we will be top!

Sri Lanka beat NZ, and we lose to Australia, we will be bottom!

NZ beat Sri Lanka, and we beat Australia, we will be 2nd!

NZ beat Sri Lanka, and we lose to Australia, we will be 3rd!

P.S, why is this in Mumbai?

The final is here. Sri lanka wanted some game time here incase they make it to the final.

Sidhu making fun of Pakistan
Simon Hughes said Pakistan will beat australia sidhu jumped with his big mouth aus haven't lost any matches in world cup they would be foolish to loose against Pakistan it's impossible
They way he said it was like was like pulling fun

Last edited:
Unlucky Tharanga. Dilshan drives straight, Saudi gets a touch to it and Tharanga is run out. :(

13/1.

Dilshan lol gets his enemy out
Dilshan is closing his eyes and swinging

its fun, Calling Southee as saudi, its easier to pronounce :))

New zealand have to get sangakarra
Dilshan is not soo important he is going to play loose shots

Jaywardene usually has the habit of giving catch pratice to slips get him early
Jaya and sanga are lethal when they get in to the groove
Saudi good ball

Ok New zealand has been giving Sri lanka trouble so far already 2 wickets gone, now I don't feel so bad that Pakistan lost to them so badly. I was just thinking New zealand had become minnows after they were dominated by Australia.

Damn Sangakarra is soo elegant, probably the most elegant left hander ever....

Last edited:
We're fine being called minnows. Being the underdog has always been our position of strength.

Big match for Pakistan.

Sri Lanka beat NZ, and we beat Australia, we will be top!

Sri Lanka beat NZ, and we lose to Australia, we will be bottom!

NZ beat Sri Lanka, and we beat Australia, we will be 2nd!

NZ beat Sri Lanka, and we lose to Australia, we will be 3rd!

P.S, why is this in Mumbai?

i've a feeling the 3rd option wud be the safest for us :13:

saj bhai hows the weather atm in colombo.

It's so sunny and hot now
The past few days has been. Sunny too haven't rained a drop
But the weather showed yesterday it could rain lol but it has not rained wrong forecast . It's soo sunny if you go out you cant bare the heat you get a headache

So basically it's better for us if NZ win because if we don't beat Aus, would face SA! Would rather face India now, SA are on a roll and I just feel India are having problems and may be pushed all the way or even lose v WI...lets see!

It's so sunny and hot now
The past few days has been. Sunny too haven't rained a drop
But the weather showed yesterday it could rain lol but it has not rained wrong forecast . It's soo sunny if you go out you cant bare the heat you get a headache

Will it rain today in COlombo?

I m hoping to goto tomorrows match. I hope the weather stays like the past few days or like today

So basically it's better for us if NZ win because if we don't beat Aus, would face SA! Would rather face India now, SA are on a roll and I just feel India are having problems and may be pushed all the way or even lose v WI...lets see!

Pakistan can take out Choke Africa if they face them because South africa were favorites to win before but ended up choking in the knock out stage every time

Yeah, they are on a roll as they showed against England. And still they have to beat BD, and I can see them choking against them tomorrow.

I wouldn't bother too much. Pakistan could still end up in 4 different positions, and take on 4 different teams.

Too much for the head :afridi

New Zealand have to break the jaya and sanga combination or else that's the end

what if the match gets washed out on saturday.. where will we end then?

If Ross Taylor scores big today many Sri lankans will be cursing kamran akmal for bringing him into form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back