"No ties with Pakistan until cross-border terrorism ends" : Gautam Gambhir

Talking of Gambir, anyone remember seeing that rare youtube video of him screaming at the camera while doing boxersie training with a girl?? the video was shared on PP then but removed from youtube very quickly.

anyway, what is seen can never be unseen, they guy has some serious mental issues and should seek help.

Talking of Gambir, anyone remember seeing that rare youtube video of him screaming at the camera while doing boxersie training with a girl?? the video was shared on PP then but removed from youtube very quickly.

anyway, what is seen can never be unseen, they guy has some serious mental issues and should seek help.

chap needs a good slap in the head..I'm sick and tired of these lies about cross border terrorism. nearly 200,000 dead in pakistan aaur inka kuta ya pigeon mur jata hay to roana shuru kur datain hain!!

This hypocrite will want to be the first name on the team-sheet when the Indo-Pak Champions Trophy encounter comes up next year.

Too rich stance from Indians, who trained, and funded LTTE to hamper the development of Sri Lanka. LTTE was the inventor of suicide bombing for the record.

I will have to find this video now, somehow

I personally find the opinion of Indians on this forum to be either to submissive or to aggressive.Nobody wants to take a middle way here.Is it that difficult?Or is it the subcontinental phenomenon.A all or zero sum game mentality.

One guy does and he always gets attacked by his fellow Indian posters i.e. [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION]...he is someone I always respect and usually agree with his opinion

Always good to see an Indian cricket celebrity devaluing the only sport that India is any good at.

Former India skipper Sourav Ganguly has backed former teammate Gautam Gambhir’s comments on snapping sporting ties with Pakistan.

Following the Uri attack last month and the consistent ceasefire violation at the Line of Control thereafter, Gambhir had, on Tuesday, called for freezing ties with the arch-rivals till the time cross-border terrorism does not end.

"It's completely acceptable that if you keep fighting and killing our soldiers at the border you cannot just keep playing bilateral series," Ganguly told India Today in an interview on Wednesday.

He, however, added that taking such steps at ICC events would be difficult.

"It's a very sensitive issue and we will get opinions from all quarters, as Gambhir has expressed. Anurag (Thakur) has a different stance, a new BCCI president two or three years down the line might have a different stance but it is not in the BCCI's control to stop the ICC from hosting an India-Pakistan match in their events," the CAB president added.

India Test skipper Virat Kohli had also condemned the Uri attack of September 18 on an army camp that claimed the lives of 19 Indian soldiers and former opener Virender Sehwag has also spoken out this on the social media.

The Indian team has not played a bilateral series with Pakistan since the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai. They were due to tour Pakistan in January 2009 but that series was cancelled following the attacks.

Another scheduled series in March-April 2012 was also cancelled after the Indian government refused to give the green signal to the tour.

http://m.rediff.com/cricket/report/...ties-with-pakistan-uri-terrorism/20161020.htm

he is finished as a test player

India should benched any younger player when lokesh rahul comes back straight in the playing 11 of test team

Minor minor double G, number 1 spot is coming back to its rightful owner soon. :misbah

His career is over. Well done on playing in the domestic stuff, but it's time to retire from internationals.

His career was over the moment irfan hit him on the helmet in that Aney dou series .
He looks scared ever since.

Looks like the only talking hes capable of doing is off the pitch now

I predicted before the series that his career would be over after this series. His new technique is not convincing at all.

Would be fun to see him bat with his new technique outside the subcontinent.

Back