Online Stockist

Might just be out of stock. You can send Ajit an email and check.

Some people have reported issues with promptness of shipping / email replies once payment has been made, but many others have had positive experience as well.

Hope that helps...

If I remember correctly someone on this forum bought that bat and they weren't very happy with the outcome.

Sorry can't remember who it was :S

As Salman Bhai said there have been positiive and negatives

I bought the same bat from ajit last year!
and the bat is still going strong, play with it every week!
Ajit is shifting his base, that is why the delay
just try to email him, he will eventually get back to you

I bought the same bat from ajit last year!
and the bat is still going strong, play with it every week!
Ajit is shifting his base, that is why the delay
just try to email him, he will eventually get back to you

So would you recommend this bat? It was i think £102 and then the price was reduced to £78 so i thought it was a good buy. Assuming your from the UK how much was postage?

So would you recommend this bat? It was i think £102 and then the price was reduced to £78 so i thought it was a good buy. Assuming your from the UK how much was postage?

I would definitely recommend the bat. You would not get a bat of this quality for 90 bucks with postage (Uk postage).
Onlinestockist's service is not the best around, does take a lot of time deliver but the bats most def are the best quality.

I would not recommend this bat. I bought it for a friend but the handle was weak and the toe area was poor. The willow looked very nice and the ball flew of the middle but the middle was small.

OLS is the best online seller, most honest and reliable. Customer service is 1st class and bats/gear are always best quality. I've bought around 3/4 max grainer bats and all have been really excellent bats. Feedback from all customers is very good, I've never really seen any bad reviews abt OLS.

Last edited:
OLS is the best online seller, most honest and reliable. Customer service is 1st class

I emailed them a good 12 hours ago on both addresses given..am i being impatient by saying they have not replied yet. Is this normal when in email contact by them?

It may not be the best bat on the market however put on some GM or Gray Nicholls stickers on it will fetch £120+. I had the chance to see this when looking to buy a Oblivion 5 Star Grade 1

OLS is the best online seller, most honest and reliable. Customer service is 1st class and bats/gear are always best quality. I've bought around 3/4 max grainer bats and all have been really excellent bats. Feedback from all customers is very good, I've never really seen any bad reviews abt OLS.

I tend to disagree Majid bhai. His products are generally first class but sometimes he takes a long time to deliver stuff. Once I had to cancel an order after waiting for 4 weeks. You have had much more dealing with him so maybe it was a one off.

The max-grainer - do they say what grade it is?

I wont want a grade 4 bat with a lot of grains for the price of grade 1??

I emailed them a good 12 hours ago on both addresses given..am i being impatient by saying they have not replied yet. Is this normal when in email contact by them?

It may not be the best bat on the market however put on some GM or Gray Nicholls stickers on it will fetch £120+. I had the chance to see this when looking to buy a Oblivion 5 Star Grade 1

you must be delusional to think that slapping a sticker on a no-name bat will get you more money.....

This is one of the most outstanding statements I have seen on this forum. I second Xcalibur....youmust be delusional.

About Ajit, I have been waiting fir three days now for a response. I am sure his products are genuine, but this delay on responding to client inquiries is unacceptable.

you must be delusional to think that slapping a sticker on a no-name bat will get you more money.....

haha no! i didnt mean that I am going to put some stickers on it and sell it for a profit that would be silly. But stickers on a bat easily raise the price by a good £20+. Like this max grainier with some stickers on would me much more. Thats what i meant:usman

This is one of the most outstanding statements I have seen on this forum. I second Xcalibur....youmust be delusional.

About Ajit, I have been waiting fir three days now for a response. I am sure his products are genuine, but this delay on responding to client inquiries is unacceptable.

As you have read on his website, he is shifting his base and the operations are suspended for the time being!

Normally he replies promptly and his products are very good but yes the delivery does take a lot of time. This is coming from my experience

The max-grainer - do they say what grade it is?

I wont want a grade 4 bat with a lot of grains for the price of grade 1??

max grainer is a grade 2 bat!
I bought this year four grade 3 bats from him and those bats are turning out to be beauties and costed me only like 55 euros per bat.
if you are in a hurry i would suggest you to buy a bat locally because he does take a lot of time to deliver them and with shifting and all it is even going to take longer

My equipment took about 3 weeks to be delivered....

wow, and ive not even ordered the bat coz i cant!
guys shall i start looking at another bat then or wait. I mean the cricket season here in England is already under way and i have to use other peoples bat to bat ha! Made 32 on the weekend with a MB Malik hmm...
Any other similar bats going like this then?

it will take 1-2 week to move and 1-2 weeks to deliver, have a look around and go for what you think will be best for you

Ajit is very unreliable as he carries no stock. Most of the time all his orders are back to back so when you place an order through his website he then places it on the manufacturer.

Indian companies are hopeless at just in time order and can take sometimes weeks if not months to supply. If you want gear urgently avoid Online Stockists

so shall i look elsewhere to get a bat with in a month then? is there any bat like this going anywhere else for a similar price?

Online stockist is a great company. I have bought lots of cricket gear off them and no complaints at all. Feedback from all customers is very good, only slight negative is the delivery sometimes is little slow but thats not just with OLS it can happen when you buy from overseas delivery can take upto 10-15 days.

The good points are the bats and gear you get from Ajit are always top notch quality. Ajit himself handpicks each bat directly from brand distributors/factories. When you order a bat from OLS your guaranteed to receive a top quality bat, just have a look at all the bats I've got from him and bat pictures of his facebook page.

There isnt any other online retailer who has better bats and most latest upto date gear then OLS and no one can beat their prices. As I said before customer service is excellent, there isnt any1 more friendly then Ajit. If you are thinking of buying from them, I don't see why anything should stop you.

Last edited:
Nahi yaar I just saw his website after you posted the link, I have never heard of him before.

From what I gather he buys stuff from the factory and then ships it out, I don't think he has a shop etc

Thats wat he told me.... that site is still under construction... however his fb profile looks more legit...

Good news bro, Online Stockist have started taking orders again

Are they a legit shop in India or just online store?

I am thinking if they offer any form of guarantee? like if the bat snaps in first week or something liek that??

even i want to order some stuff - but it seems he takes forever to ship..judging by his reviews on the facebook page. can anyone tell me where to get SG bats?

even i want to order some stuff - but it seems he takes forever to ship..judging by his reviews on the facebook page. can anyone tell me where to get SG bats?

True... however Majid Bhai gets it ontime... so yeah kinda reluctant to order....

Knight Rider you seem to know lots about OnlineStockist and stuff are you ajit in disguise :D

Online Stockist were bit slow in dispatching few orders because they were shifting to different place then but now they have moved and everything is back to normal. The gear will be shipped more quicker..
Allan bhai, which softs are you looking to buy?

Online Stockist were bit slow in dispatching few orders because they were shifting to different place then but now they have moved and everything is back to normal. The gear will be shipped more quicker..

Knight Rider you seem to know lots about OnlineStockist and stuff are you ajit in disguise :D
:asif

Just out of interest allan, are you playing cricket in Aus at the moment?
na bro am in NZ....

probably SG.... however would love to get your suggestion... nothing like getting idea from experienced ppl....

I would avoid Ajit at all cost by going by his recnt ongoings.

Why am I saying this? Think it yourself, I won't go with Knightriders words and say Ajit is very friendly, good etc because while he was moving why didn't he bother to reply to emails? Email takes less than a minute and with modern world you can email-as-you-go.

A proper businessman/business ALWAYS values its customer and care about them.

How many times have you seen Ajit caring his customer? People have complained about the stuff but did he ever make them happy at the end? I don't think so...

Knightrider is probably the ONLY person on this planet who praises Ajit, heck now even I think that Knightrider is Ajit in disguise. Funny thing is whatever Knightrider gets from Ajit is always "THE BEST"

Ball is in your court I'd say :)

Last edited:
I would avoid Ajit at all cost by going by his recnt ongoings.

Why am I saying this? Think it yourself, I won't go with Knightriders words and say Ajit is very friendly, good etc because while he was moving why didn't he bother to reply to emails? Email takes less than a minute and with modern world you can email-as-you-go.

How many times have you seen Ajit caring his customer? People have complained about the stuff but did he ever make them happy at the end? I don't think so...

Knightrider is probably the ONLY person on this planet who praises Ajit, heck now even I think that Knightrider is Ajit in disguise. Funny thing is whatever Knightrider gets from Ajit is always "THE BEST"

Ball is in your court I'd say :)

Ha glad to see some one agrees with me :D i have been noticing this for quite some time

No offence to Knight Rider but i think you are related to on line stockist even if you are you shouldn't hide yoself

LOL this is just a joke.
Cover drive has never really dealt with Ajit directly. Hes just unfairly criticizing for no reason. There hasnt been any bad recent ongoings. Couple of people complained about slow delivery and thats all, no one has been ripped off or anything like that.
Yo, while Online Stockist were moving they put a notice on the website and suspended store frm selling then why would he need to individually reply to each customer? You dont even deal with Ajit so how would u know if hes caring for customers or not..

Last edited:
Majid FYI I have dealt with Ajit, so take your words back.

LOL he doesn't even have a "store" so I don't know whta you're talking about here haha

Haha ur a funny guy, does it matter if he has a store or not.. Lol dont you get it he's a online seller he doesnt need to have a shop or store to sell online if he doesnt want to.

Online website = Online Store. I know I mentioned store but I called his website an online store. You have never dealt with Ajit directly n how can u comment on his service. why are you unfairly criticizing him? Is it because hes better then ur suppliers and has better quality gear at lower prices?

Last edited:
Here is an honest opinion about Onlinestockist!

It is cheap,you wont get the products he is selling cheaper and that is a guarantee . His products are good and the quality is excellent. The only only problem is that the delivery takes ages I ordered around 5 bats from him and they took around a month (well 4 of them were hand made).

People here arguing about he having a store or not! how is it even relevant (People have different Business set ups!!) it is an online store, just because some of the guys do not wanna buy from him doesn't mean you would give absurd reasons.

and he doesn't deliver in 2 weeks! already ordered thrice from him! it always takes a month. If you want something urgent, then do not order from ajit, if you have the patience and and looking for something that doesn't cost like 250 bucks ajit is the best option.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
I won't go with Knightriders words and say Ajit is very friendly, good etc because while he was moving why didn't he bother to reply to emails? Email takes less than a minute and with modern world you can email-as-you-go.

Hit the nail on the head, i must have emailed atleast 3/4 times during the month or so period when his shop was down and not even one reply. Maybe if he did not have time to email customers himself then a auto reply stating when shipping would start again would be fine but no reply.
If he cant reply to something as simple as an email, I can see why shipping can take up to over a month........

No hes missed by a long way. CD has never dealt with Ajit directly. He just doesnt want Ajit to be popular as some of the suppliers he uses Uzisports etc. CD and other people if u do not wanna buy from him thats fine but dont give absurd reasons n make up lies.

Assasin7 couldnt you read the notice on the website that they temporary stopped selling for few weeks. Why email when the website was closed.

You people will never understand why sometimes delays can occur . You have to run a cricket equipment store or online site to be able to understand.

Last edited:
No hes missed by a long way. CD has never dealt with Ajit directly. He just doesnt want Ajit to be popular as some of the suppliers he uses Uzisports etc. CD and other people if u do not wanna buy from him thats fine but dont give absurd reasons n make up lies.

Assasin7 couldnt you read the notice on the website that they temporary stopped selling for few weeks. Why email when the website was closed.

You people will never understand why sometimes delays can occur . You have to run a cricket equipment store or online site to be able to understand.

Hi Ajit, can you please reply to my emails when you are done posting on PP.

Why dont you use your business name as your user id, instead ok Knight Rider.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post while you are busy with your big move.

Alright. I have been reading this topic for a while. Here's my say:

The Story:

I purchased a SS ton Le bat from OS. Got it for about 240$ including posting to Australia. It took 6 weeks to reach in total and about a week after the bat was posted. The delay according to Ajit was due to SS factory shifting at that time, which i think i genuine. The bat was on reorder and posted once it was available to Ajit.

Communication of OS (Ajit):

Communication from Ajit was ok and he replied most mails in time. As my bat was being delayed, i was getting a bit anxious and mailed him about it. His replies a bit sporadic then. So i do think his promptness in replying emails has a room for improvement as it keeps the customer informed and also helps calming down. As nothing is more annoying as not receiving replies to queries once the product is delayed. Most of the people were have similar problem at that time and some got their money back.I stuck with him and dint mind the delay as i was off season and dint need the equipment immediately.

About the Bat:

Fabulous. i have received good comments from fellow PP members on my bat. straight grains, light weight, good pickup. Also gave me an extra grip that i asked for. The bat is genuine with holograms and Ton mark on the side. I haven't used the bat yet, but expect it to perform well.

Verdict:

Would i buy from OS again? Definately. on my next purchase i intend to ask Ajit what is in stock and then place the order. this would resolve back order issue and hopefully be quicker. Even with 6 weeks time, i think it was not a bad deal. similar bats (quality) here in Aus are $ 650 atleast. so for 4 additional weeks if i save $400, i would be happy to do so. Do not buy if you are in a hurry (applies to most online purchases). Go to a store and pick it up. But if you have time, OS is really good place to buy stuff.

Hope this was helpful.

I have dealt with Ajit and he has always responded in a timely manner - although I do agree that shipping takes a while.

His equipment is top notch and I wasn't disappointed at all

Bought some stuff to sell on at a profit on eBay from online stockist, arrived within a couple of weeks. Onlinestockist is what you make of it, if your patient and wanting top quality goods for low prices then it's great, much better than uzisports etc. Who charge way too much for sometimes inferior goods.

Last edited:
@Pakpeace...lol...now you can ask BoomBoomAli and xkalibur80 to swear about their identity as well...

I wouldn't wanna name any sellers here but mostly all of them charge extra for knocking and oiling services, extra grip, and scuff sheets and postage charges for sending a single bat from U.K to for Austria/Germany was 25 pounds!
Ajit changed me 30 pounds for those 6 bats! yes it took around month to reach but i was not in a hurry! (also got around 10 scuff sheets, 6 bat grips and 3 inners for gloves for free and the bats were knocked and oiled in).

I wouldn't wanna name any sellers here but mostly all of them charge extra for knocking and oiling services, extra grip, and scuff sheets and postage charges for sending a single bat from U.K to for Austria/Germany was 25 pounds!
Ajit changed me 30 pounds for those 6 bats! yes it took around month to reach but i was not in a hurry! (also got around 10 scuff sheets, 6 bat grips and 3 inners for gloves for free and the bats were knocked and oiled in).

Were the bats made of plastic?

Back